Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:56 pm
Lucy nodded at Luphaea, and then stared at the fox. Kazumi hissed at Lucy, and Lucy cast Kazumi a dirty look. Meowing, Kazumi flicked her tail, and Lucy walked back over to her original spot next to the swings and sat down. Kazumi sighed, and turned back to Luphaea. "Sorry, she has issuse with other pets." Kazumi said akwardly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:08 am
((Sharlarra is a fox, hun... Not a wolf. Smaller, with a fluffy tail and such, yeah? ^.^; ))
Sharlarra huffed indignantly. A pet indeed! She'd show those cats what a 'pet' she was!
Luphaea nudged the fox lightly, shaking her head.

"So, I-... I'm new here and..."
((Hmmm, this won't go much of anywhere until we get some other people in or something confused ))  

Lobo-chan

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:44 am
((Yeah, I know. Sorry.
We had just gotten back from the zoo, and I was obsessing with wolfs at the time. Plus, I was sort of blank minded at the time when I posted that.
I know. I got my friend to join, but he hasn't posted yet. :/ ))
Kazumi looked at the fox and and giggeled slightly. "Yeah. I've noticed that most people around here are new. It's weird." Kazumi said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:09 pm
{{Can I join?}}  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:59 pm
((Sure, just read the rules first please.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:07 pm
{{I did. It won't let me pm the details to you.}}  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:14 pm
{{Nevermind. It's letting me now. So...can I join in?}}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:15 pm
((so i guess i'll start posting now))

John walked slowly through the park. He loved it here so peaceful and quite, it let him be alone with his thoughts. today he'd taken a new path through the park. as he walked by the playground he spotted a face he hadn't seen in ages, surprised he called out "Kazumi, Kazumi Umi is that you?"  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:20 pm
Kazumi looked over, hearing her name being called. Her jaw dropped when she saw John. "Oh my god. John?" She called out staring at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:39 pm
"Oh my god Kazumi it is you, i haven't seen you in years how have you been?" said John with a broad smile on his face  

PendragonX9

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Luphaea tensed, the feathers on her wings raised slightly. The man John clearly made her uneasy. He just screamed 'soldier'.
She hid in the shadow of a nearby tree. The fox seemed to have disappeared altogether...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:19 pm
Kazumi got up from the swing and gave John a hug. "So I see your government drafting is done." Kazumi exclaimed, looked at him.
Kazumi meowed to Lucy, who ran over and meowed at John. "Lucy's mom wa just barley pregnant with her when you left!" Kazumi said and picked Lucy up, stroking her under the chin.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:04 pm
as Kazumi spoke John noticed a slight movement in the shadow of a nearby tree and his hand imperceptibly twitched toward the handgun concealed in his coat. 'no' he thought to himself 'this is a park, not some terrorist base, there's no need to be on guard' slowly he relaxed his hand. Through it all the smile on his face never wavered. "ya it lasted longer then i thought it would" he said "so what are you doing with yourself these days anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:44 pm
Kazumi looked as John twiched for his gun, becoming worried, but soon relaxed as he decided against it. "I can tell!" She said, looking at his uniform. "Well, I've gotten a job. You'd never guess!!!! Well, you would. It's a pretty easy guess actually." Kazumi smiled, and looked at him. "I bet you my parents would of never of guessed that I would have gotten a job with all my money at hand!"  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:39 pm
"Um...excuse me...does...does anyone happen to know the way to the train station?"

{{Hi, peoples. Thanks.}}  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces