Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
TECHNO DIRT AND SHROOMS?! FTW? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

srsly techno dirt and shrooms? what the hell were they thinking? D<
  D: ..... but.. i like them?
  D< I KNOW RIGHT? WTF!
View Results

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:42 pm
Well, the stone item is okay... but the shrooms really aren't MC-level material. Shop material, sure; just not "I paid genuine, real-life money for this!" material.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:18 pm
i wouldnt say any pixel was "I paid genuine, real-life money for this" material but thats just me xd  

Iconised Ghost

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:34 pm
Well, if you ARE going to pay money for this stuff, you never the less establish in your mind a certain standard. If things dip below that standard for too long, you go from thinking "well, that one was a bust" to "well, that's the last time I pay for one of those". Suppose it's a thing of relative sense rather than of standard, everyday sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Wait, then wouldn't a while of sucky ones lower your standard and you'd think one, that 2 years ago you'd lable a massive fail, this time would call good?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:57 am
Metalic_Noodles

Wait, then wouldn't a while of sucky ones lower your standard and you'd think one, that 2 years ago you'd lable a massive fail, this time would call good?

~Metalic_Noodles

HA!!!

like when katanas came out, i had oh, i'd say six of them.

and i equipped them and thought "what a lame a** sword! no one will ever want these!" so i sold them. crying

yeeeeeeeeeah, i do that a lot. the stuff i like tends to go for cheap ((except my angelics and evolving items)) and the stuff i DON'T like ends up going through the roof. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:20 pm
never sell anything! *hordes*  

Iconised Ghost

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:23 pm
...techno dirt...? whats that?

I see your disappointment with the toadstool. I just went back and tried it on, and have to admit, I'm disappointed too. I like the IDEA, but it turned out very straightforward minus the umbrella. you can hold it, you can stand in it, you can be it. then you can wear it. the shades of yellow and purple they used are bland too. they don't pop and the item doesn't particularly stand out.

I do like the shoes though 3nodding

perhaps these were scrapped together at the last second cuz of the evolving items they've been churning out lately. go figure...

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:29 pm
bluegrass cat
the little animated pseudo-cartoon made me believe it was going to be awesome and super mario themed. crying

i thought "OMG! super mushrooms that will make you GIANT!" but no, they come out with this hyper suckage. sweatdrop

get out of my mind ahhhhhhhhhhhh *rams head into wall

those are my thoughts exactly  

The Real ish

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 am
Iconised Ghost
never sell anything! *hordes*

Frikkin seconded.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items