Link
View Results

Kai-Tyn Macros

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm
neither... link is too slow with his lack of offensive power and mario is too basic. Send in Captain Falcon and it's a quick clean up  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:13 am
Gerd Agrees...

As much as I love link...Nothing can defeat a good 'ole...

] FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!![  

Male Kokeshi Doll

Vinny Ryku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:05 pm
+1 to the falcon punch (surprise abortion, lul)

But btwn mario and link,
Link kicks some major butt :p  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:03 am
im going to sound very nerdish here but ill say it anyways
it all depends on which games you tear the characters out of
for example in the first mario game, mario had little powers. all he could do is jump on heads. link had his sword which at full strength in the earlier games he could shoot beams out of his sword. and when link aquires the master sword he becomes stronger then before because of the magic. mario uses more martial skill(and btw mario's fireballs are just bugers that erupt in flame go play the oldschool marios and youll see) and link uses tools. and speaking of items if mario got a mushroom he becomes stronger then before, but also link has more health to burn through. and mario only gets two hits out of most of his games and link even starting out gets at leat 12 hits(a quarter heart) and thats before collecting heart and heart pieces. and link always starts out as nothing and becomes the hero of hyrull while mario is mario, rescuer of princess peach. link must slay a foe that also gets resurected throughout the ages. while mario doesnt kill bowser for some strange reason. and dont even start the hole "mario rpg" argument becuase i dont think that game is good(i lack the playtime to play it or even aquire it) but thats a little geek argument
ohh like i said it all depends on which game you get the characters out of  

idiotic randomness

MadSemtex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:42 am
I like them both. Zelda has a big fantasy world, and lots of more different monsters to deal with. But, Mario isn't always chasing Bowser to get Peach back. (Mario VS. Donkey Kong). But, i like the worlds he has. expecially in SM Sunshine and SM Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:36 am
link by a longshot,
that plummer is over rated the only thing he can do is jump...
link is the hero of time, he doesn't only save a princess, he saves the WORLD!!!
mario only saves the princess -__- (that red horny plummer)

Link for the win ^^  

havydragon

Business Trader

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300

12_NaTe_34

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:32 am
Link all the way. The LoZ games are so much fun to play and better than the Mario games by far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:32 pm
Xander_Telmis
Link is better. He may have fought the same enemy over generations, but he manages to keep peace in between generations. Mario keeps loosing the princess, over and over again.

Also, in a fight, Mario wouldn't stand a chance. All Mario has is fireballs and flying capes, but Link has bombs, arrows, a sword, a hammer, and many other tools at his disposal.

Hookshot FTW!  

xXx_takashi58_xXx

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas