A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Multiple Gaia Accounts: Why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you have more than one account, how do you use it?
I dump trash from my real avi's inventory onto my mule's
25%
 25%  [ 23 ]
I have 1 of each gender, so I can be my own date to the prom
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
I have several, 1 for each of my moods
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
I am an official moderator role, so I also have a secret identity avi
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
I forgot my password, so I had to create a new account
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Other (please specify below)
46%
 46%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 92

Lucas Red

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm
I use them.

plain and simple.

for money.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 am
I've got two mules, one of which, Velocipede, I lost the password to... good lord... almost five years ago.

I keep Velocipede around to abuse. A lot of other people have multiple accounts that they treat like multiple fashion dolls. My ex-wife is especially prone to this practice. But, then again, I also saw her wear six equally fabulous outfits in a row all in one day... go figure.  

Harbone
Crew

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 am
I have had my other account (not a mule as much as just another account)NeonMashedPotatoes for probaby a good five years now.Started it back up in high school though my very first account I got when they first started and halos were only 3k  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:55 am
I just have Nei1 and that's all I have time for or need. True they're is a chance of me getting hacked, scammed, or banned, but it hasn't happen me yet.

*crosses fingers and knocks on wood*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 am
I have 1 female mule, for my girl character.
I am myself on this one. (the main)

THe rest are guild helpers and for storage.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:42 pm
Let’s see one account is the one I hide on when I want to keep away from fourms and zOMG I don’t post on the account and I keep it mainly for GC really, that one WAS my main for a while but I left then came back and so this year…

THIS account was born, mainly was used for trash collecting then I though I might post a few bits with this one because I don’t want people knowing my other account this carried on then summer came and…

I made 3 more account 2 where made for trash hording as it was getting silly and they also joined the teams my other account where not in. One is also male for reason even I don't know why rofl The other one is a back up account for this one, same sounding name so if anything happens to this I start over again on that one.

I also use them for Daily Chance and the extra bits that brings.

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

Jashana

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:05 pm
I've thought about more than one account.. but this one keeps me so busy I can't imagine having 2..

But it would be nice to have 2 for extra gold..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 am
I have 5 accounts now but don't ask me why. I mainly use the other 4 accounts for Daily Chance but since I stopped using the Aquarium feature, I don't use those accounts anymore.

Kamika Sugi

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

astral burst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:31 pm
I've got something like 15 mules. The only reason I have them is for more Daily Chances (and to 5-star my arena work har har). That's like, what, 90 Daily Chances each day? I originally made them so that I'd have a higher chance of getting something decent, which never seems to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:58 pm
spacepuree
I've got something like 15 mules. The only reason I have them is for more Daily Chances (and to 5-star my arena work har har). That's like, what, 90 Daily Chances each day? I originally made them so that I'd have a higher chance of getting something decent, which never seems to happen.

What do you do with that many email accounts?! Don't you have to have a separate one for each gaia account?  

charamath

astral burst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:47 pm
charamath
spacepuree

What do you do with that many email accounts?! Don't you have to have a separate one for each gaia account?

I just make a bunch of gmail accounts. I just realized how much effort I've put into making these freaking things.

Man, I feel pretty stupid haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 pm
I had my original account, Areashine, for a long time and made Area-mule because it was for guild moderator purposes to store guild items. When my Areashine account got hacked, I completely changed Area-mule into what I am now, Vengence of Areashine. I now have another mule, Satisfied Panda for gaining extra gold so I can rebuild.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Metallithrasha

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:06 am
I have one other account Starsmucks Coffee, I use it like a "spam account" I bump petitions, and just post crap in the chatterbox so I get some extra gold for myself, since I find it hard to get with all the market inflation going on  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:36 am
Another reason to have another Account, zOMG has a Total Orb collected count of 2880, I can now use my Other account to keep playing zOMG and still get orbs.  

Draconian Pheonix

Wakki Darkmoon

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:43 pm
3 mules( 1 male, 2 females)for storage, make gold
4th to run a raffle  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]