Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 pm
User Image

I /despise/ jeans.

I've been told I have the perfect figure for them, but I'm not gonna wear them.

They're always overly cold when I put them on, and they're far too stiff to move in. There's not enough pockets, and the pockets that are there are usually too tight to actually put anything in.

No thanks, I'll stick to my cargo trousers. At least they have pockets.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:08 pm
Unlike Bass, I /love/ jeans. I do not own a whole lot of clothing, but I do own multiple pairs of jeans. The ones I'm wearing now originally belonged to a guy I dated in highschool. : D They're the most comfortable clothes I own, aside from like...flannel PJ pants.

As for the topic at hand, I own a pair of skinny-ish jeans. Not the ones that like...cut off circulation to your balls and give you twig legs, but skinny enough that they're...er...skinny? If I were taller or heavier, I would not wear them.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:00 pm
Terra wears jeans nearly every day. I find them very comfortable. I'm currently hunting around for a nice pair of skinny leg jeans myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:51 am
Less than two days left!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please help?

I see, Shram. I don't know what I'd do without jeans. I live in them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

K r a z y k a t

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 pm
It's a night to believe, It's a night filled with wonders. . .

You would not want to see my fat a** in a pair of skinny jeans. I shudder to think. gonk

That being said, I found some wonderful rodeo jeans that fit me really well. I'm short and stocky. They're wide enough to fit over my hips, butt, and thighs, and they're short enough that they don't drag on the floor!

It's a night filled with dreams, Christmas dreams you can make true. . .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:51 pm
    I can't stand skinny jeans. They look ugly and uncomfortable on anyone. Your legs need some breathing room!

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:33 pm
...I don't like skinny jeans much...I mean, where's the pocket room?!

as for myself, I wear Dickies work trousers majority of the time, and those are pretty loose fitting...I'm a 34 waist, 32 leg, and for some reason I always wear a belt. Force of habit I guess, I mean, in middle school it was part of the required unifrom, regardless of how well your pants fit. Basically, if your pants hand belt loops, you had to have a belt.

As for off-duty pants, jeans, jeans, jeans. That's pretty much all I have. and I don't wear those regular jeans either...they're carpenter jeans, with the extra pocket on the side, and the hammer loop on the other. And those aren't so tight fitting either, I think those area 36 waist....gives me room to expand when I eat ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:15 pm
Omochii
Holy s**t, that's a boy?! eek

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:21 pm
I dont like skinny jeans very much. I own only one pair that I barely ever use. They're much too tight xp I do like jeans though. I wear them a lot now. I used to hate them but I love them now. I like looser pants around the legs but I dont want them falling down so they have to be tighter around the waist 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 pm
Erverain
Omochii

User Image  

Arcanas

Hunter

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:06 pm
No, no, this is funny! Today, my brother and I were getting some pizza, and he turned to me and said "I wonder where you get your skinny genes from?"

Knowing what he meant, but never one to want to kill a joke, I replied "I get them from Nordstrom's of co- Wait, are you implying that I'm adopted!?"

Edit:
Omochii

I don't care. I would love it in the most tender way I can. surprised Ferever.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:44 am
I've ALWAYS thought that skinny jeans look horrible. Sorry to burst your bubbles, emo and scene kids, but they really do. I'll keep my loose, relaxed fit jeans. Furtermore, I just want to point out the fact that I look better than you. Sorry.  

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:11 am

By your aesthetic, but not mine. 3nodding I think I'm gorgeous in skinny jeans.
:Edit: I forgot my brown plaid ones. Also, pic to show that... I look good in skinny jeans. =D
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 pm
Ehhh, I much prefer cargo shorts or a nice pair of slacks over jeans, but I still have a pair of them. I happen to be wearing them right now, and they have paint on one knee, and then the whole left side is covered in bloodstains from when I gashed my arm open a few years back. ( Yeah, I've had these pants for more than 5 years now. I DON'T grow... )

I never understood Skinny Jeans though. No matter who they're on, I just can see how people think they look good = /  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:20 pm
The_Hbot
I've ALWAYS thought that skinny jeans look horrible. Sorry to burst your bubbles, emo and scene kids, but they really do. I'll keep my loose, relaxed fit jeans. Furtermore, I just want to point out the fact that I look better than you. Sorry.

In other news, I love you guys for your macro and hilarity goodness. ;D Especially you, Jimmy. I'll get you a bou once they start mass-producing the love dolls.

Which we all know they will.

"Hello- I, ah, would like seven Uruha models."

"Alright sir, sign here-"

"And one Aoi."

"....I see."

[/thread hijack]

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers