Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:12 pm
Fun For Papillon!
Name/Image of your Soquili:
Tawa
User Image
Personality of your Soquili:
What are you looking for?: I don't know, I just thought it might be interesting to maybe rp them sometime since he is a flutter and he is Hema's brother. xD
How would you like me to contact you?: PM, AIM, or plot thread. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:51 pm
heart heart  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 pm
*bumps*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:26 am
heart  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:17 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:32 am
Fun For Keii and papillon!
Name/Image of your Soquili: User Image
Personality of your Soquili: What it says on the tag.
What are you looking for?: rp keii as a foal with papillon.
How would you like me to contact you?: PM

Yumitoko

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:19 pm
Oh, sorry I haven't looked in this thread in forever. D; *needs to get more plots going for my soquili*  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:08 am
no problem i'll set up the rp soon.  

Yumitoko

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Alright. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:52 pm
ninja  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:51 pm
*edits the front page* =3  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:49 am
Morana added.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:12 pm
Fun For Morana!
Name/Image of your Soquili: Saint Augustine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality of your Soquili: Saint Augustine is a Kalona however his basket was left close to where Riverfaith, my Cerynei, gave birth. Therefore, when she had her own baskets, considering how stark-white they were, she thought nothing of having a fourth one that looked slightly different. She's going to consider Saint her child, because she doesn't know different...at least not right now. As for his "Father", Pariah isn't too fond of the kalona breed at all, so that could stir a bit of a problem. Saint is going to be devoted to his family and his morals, but be very confused because of his natural Kalona instinct to hunt. I suspect his personality will be kind and mellow, however with the right triggers...have that change in a blink of an eye. I won't know until I start Rp'ing him, but that's where I'm going with this.
What are you looking for?: I'm not entirely sure yet, but I was thinking something along the lines of Morana meeting Saint as a foal and talking to him about his urges (when he gets them) or something. I'm primarily looking for a mare, Kalona or half Kalona, to watch him from the sidelines as he grows and help him to control his Kalona-behavior around his family. I don't expect his "mother" to know how to handle his mental state entirely, she won't dare feed him meat because she wouldn't be capable of killing.

Eventually, in the far future, like early adulthood to late teen, I am planing on having his Kalona half get the best of him and go after his mother at which point either his sibling or one of her friends comes in and stops him. I foresee this totally ripping him up and him possibly running far away from his family for fear of injuring them. At that point, he'd need a friend, someone who's taught him throughout his childhood that his behavior was normal as was he. If Morana plays that role would of course depend entirely on how they interact and if you'd be interested, but the offer would be open.
How would you like me to contact you?: PM is fine. I rarely go on AIM/Yahoo anymore.

((Note: Vance said Saint Augustine should be growing into a foal sometime this week. And also, as a new mother who's about ready to go back to shift-work, my Rp'ing is slow sometimes...sorry.))

Doctor Whos Daughter

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 pm
-Faceplants-

Sorry about that, I completely let it slip my mind that I was sitting on my mule. x.x''

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff