aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:43 pm
Erverain
...The sad part is I actually have on-campus housing. I don't know why, but I seem to fall asleep easier there...
And you want cold, aretoo? Try mountain lakes. Absolutely frigid. Saps the strength right out of you.

*snicker* I live in Oregon, remember? I know about mountain lakes. Actually, "my" Boy Scout camp, Camp Pioneer, stands in the shadow of Mt. Jefferson and is at about 4400 feet. I went skinny dipping in the lake (by myself, alone in the camp) in April. Of course, it was a lovely day, the lake is fed by snow runoff, and I jumped out nearly as quickly as I jumped in (the surface felt pretty warm, and it seemed like a good idea at the time...) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:48 pm
Ergh... That would be far too cold for me. Then again, I'm fairly thin-skinned when it comes to these things.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:50 pm
I can't believe someone from the guild has been this close by all this time.

----------------
Now playing: Various Artists - Substantial & L-universe-Lyrical Terrorists
via FoxyTunes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:51 pm
! aretoo and erv dont like cold water..?

i dont have huge mountains near me, only the adirondacks, and thats where i do my swimming in march -- may.
i LOVE cold water. i just hate getting sick. ive gotten pretty sick from it before xD but its so nice at the time. its only afterwards that you feel bad.  

nataleanne

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:54 pm
Xikrai the Risen
I can't believe someone from the guild has been this close by all this time.

----------------
Now playing: Various Artists - Substantial & L-universe-Lyrical Terrorists
via FoxyTunes

I can. I'm terribly oblivious when it comes to people, situations, directions... and so on. We've probably run across each other on several occasions already, but since we don't really know each others' faces, it is understandable that we wouldn't realize it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:55 pm
So, you haven't noticed a guy with a yoyo lately. I've been walking around with it lately.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:56 pm
@Nat: I don't mind cold water, but freakin' cold water when I'm not expecting it is another story. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:01 pm
Like I said Xik, I'm terribly oblivious. Or asleep. What times did you usually float around the Webb? Since I had mostly evening classes, it is possible I missed you.
...! Ah, were you part of the Anime club? I'm not technically, but I do linger around their meetings on occasion.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:04 pm
Lol, not I. The anime club scares me, to be honest. I really don't go around webb much lately, but lately I will be yoyoing while walking around webb. Very understandable if you haven't seen me yoyoing even if you weren't oblivious, I haven't yoyoed much in the webb.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:05 pm
By the way, if you are interested, you can find "my" camp by using "twin meadows road and big meadows road, oregon" in Google Maps and zooming out slightly. Follow Twin Meadows to the end (to the East), and the lake that's there is Pine Ridge Lake, around which Camp Pioneer is centered. ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:06 pm
To be completely honest... a few of those guys scare me too... Especially the fangirly ones. Eeh, sometimes they force the guys into dresses... It is probably one of the reasons I haven't officially joined. They seem to target the ones who object the most.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:07 pm
crying
i wish i lived near decent, intelligent people -- like you guys.
thas why i travel so muchh. i like seeing people and new places.

nataleanne

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
Erverain
To be completely honest... a few of those guys scare me too... Especially the fangirly ones. Eeh, sometimes they force the guys into dresses... It is probably one of the reasons I haven't officially joined. They seem to target the ones who object the most.

eek  
aretoo
By the way, if you are interested, you can find "my" camp by using "twin meadows road and big meadows road, oregon" in Google Maps and zooming out slightly. Follow Twin Meadows to the end (to the East), and the lake that's there is Pine Ridge Lake, around which Camp Pioneer is centered. ^_^

A fine looking camp, indeed.  

124-C

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:09 pm
Yep; that's my camp! mrgreen  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]