Submit

Freebe ^-^
It's going to be sweeeeeeeeeet...
100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

CeraKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:03 pm
my problem is i will date a guy and at about the 1 1/2yr mark. i will end up dumping them. It's like you know how when you love someone you over look their flaws and when they do certain things you just ignore it and decide to love them for them? well at that certain mark its all of a sudden like I can't do it anymore and all that stuff is building up and just bugs me.. i don't know maybe its God's way of telling me I'm not supposed to be with those people. who knows.. but heres hoping one day that stops happening.

p.s.
and still feel free to message me I'm still bored lol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:18 pm
SaturnineZero
I actually just got out of a really bad relationship of two years in June. It was very hard at first to not have that person around all the time and to be with because we lived together for the entirety of the relationship. I found myself wanting to hurry up and be with someone again because I just couldn't stand being so alone feeling, but that's why, I suppose, they call them "rebound relationships". It's taken up until the end of November, beginning of December, to finally feel okay with not being with anyone. And if I do find someone, I know now that it won't be "on the rebound", but because I actually feel ok and ready to start dating someone again. I have a cat, and she helped a bit, but you can't get the same sort of companionship with them as you would a human. Especially after so long of a time with someone. Hope this helps and good luck. heart I'm here if you wanna talk more. It's hard, I know.

it does thank you 3nodding feel free to drop me a line  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:22 pm
Lil Brat
For the last several years I have been Happily Unmarried ~ and have opted out of the dating scene. Yes it does get lonely sometimes, then I remember how miserable relationships can be and the horrors of dating. Having children tends to lessen the feeling alone thing ~ pets are also great. Work and Gaia are my main grown-up outlets, along with a few good friends. I also have very good conversations with my 19 year old daughter. Sometimes I worry she may be too mature for her age... not that I want her to go out and start drinking or something, but I worry she'll miss out on some of the best years of her youth as she focuses so much on career and how best to live the rest of her life so as not to screw up... sweatdrop

Would that I had been that smart at that age gonk

that's ok, I have been noting in my measly 26 years the hind sight tends to be 20/20. best you can do is look forward and move on to the best, some things are quite goooood after time time. and your daughter might just loosen up enough (key word right there) in her own time ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:25 pm
in my 24 yrs i have managed to screw up 3 engagements sad I often wonder if I could have done things different.. gods but I don't want to live in the past. but without it will i ever learn for the future.?.  

CeraKnight

Corbin Noir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:27 pm
In my 41 years

...I'd better stop before I embarrass myself (further). stare  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Corbin Noir
In my 41 years

hehe it's ok  

CeraKnight

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:45 pm
Corbin Noir
In my 41 years

baaa thats only halfway, your doing just fine  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:51 pm
CeraKnight
in my 24 yrs i have managed to screw up 3 engagements sad I often wonder if I could have done things different.. gods but I don't want to live in the past. but without it will i ever learn for the future.?.

Heh, no worries, I've done 2 engagements and a marriage.  

Draconian Pheonix

CeraKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:09 pm
Draconian Pheonix
CeraKnight

well i hope to get an actual marriage in there somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:18 pm
CeraKnight
Draconian Pheonix
CeraKnight

you'll find someone for yourself, its 3 billion guys on earth, your chances are good  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:21 pm
CeraKnight
Draconian Pheonix
CeraKnight

Hopefully not like mine, My wife cheated on me had a kid and then stole it and moved to Australia.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:22 pm
that may be true but when you place the odds on finding the "perfect" one.. that many guys doesn't help lol  

CeraKnight

CeraKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:23 pm
Draconian Pheonix
CeraKnight
Draconian Pheonix
CeraKnight

Hopefully not like mine, My wife cheated on me had a kid and then stole it and moved to Australia.

ok that just sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:26 pm
I was actually somewhat glad to be rid of her if you can imagine. The fact that she Moved my house while I was at Burning Man did kinda suck.  

Draconian Pheonix

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:42 pm
Draconian Pheonix
I was actually somewhat glad to be rid of her if you can imagine. The fact that she Moved my house while I was at Burning Man did kinda suck.

dude that's rough, pardon my french but ******** that b***h and good ridance  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces