I have played Shadow of the Colossus.
  I haven't played either.
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:19 pm
iPistl
YCQ Invader Pistl says:

I wanna get Tales of Symphonia for the PS2. I also wanna get Star Ocean: Til the End of Time for PS2. Both games look good. *doesn't own a Wii, 360 or PS3 emo *

And that's all he has to say.
I don't have any of the new game consoles like the PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii either but that's okay. I'll just work my way through the back log of good PS2 games until I'm ready to buy a new console and by then they should be cheaper. There are a lot of good games for $20 and under on the PS2 right now with all those "greatest hits" re-releases and used games.

I want to play Prince of Persia: Sands of Time after I finish these games. I've heard it's good and it seems to be the favorite of all the Prince of Persia games on PS2. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 pm
Strideo
iPistl
YCQ Invader Pistl says:

I wanna get Tales of Symphonia for the PS2. I also wanna get Star Ocean: Til the End of Time for PS2. Both games look good. *doesn't own a Wii, 360 or PS3 emo *

I don't have any of the new game consoles like the PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii either but that's okay. I'll just work my way through the back log of good PS2 games until I'm ready to buy a new console and by then they should be cheaper. There are a lot of good games for $20 and under on the PS2 right now with all those "greatest hits" re-releases and used games.

I want to play Prince of Persia: Sands of Time after I finish these games. I've heard it's good and it seems to be the favorite of all the Prince of Persia games on PS2. 3nodding
YCQ Invader Pistl says:

Yea, I've heard it was like epic compared to the other two. surprised
Though, I have quite a list of older PS2 games I want to get. Just to name a few: Legaia 2 Dual Saga, Megaman X: Command Mission, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows, and the Dothack games.
But there are many more that I can't remember at the moment. sweatdrop

Ethrawl

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 pm
Well, if you knew
~jumps in and howls~ AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Why'd you ask?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:57 am
Okami Ameras
Well, if you knew
~jumps in and howls~ AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Why'd you ask?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mrgreen  

Strideo
Crew

Egrus Dam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:48 am
Strideo
iPistl
YCQ Invader Pistl says:

I played only that, but yes, it's epic. Perfect combination of acrobatic fighting and plenty of "how do I get there" puzzles. And your female sidekick is not a silly bot with tits like in recent games. xp

Back to topic, I played only Okami, but... guys, WHAT A GAME!
The best part IMO was searching for lost treasures and stray beads xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:12 am
Egrus Dam
Strideo
iPistl
YCQ Invader Pistl says:

I played only that, but yes, it's epic. Perfect combination of acrobatic fighting and plenty of "how do I get there" puzzles. And your female sidekick is not a silly bot with tits like in recent games. xp

Yes! Okami is awesome! pirate  

Strideo
Crew

Ocku

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:59 am
Strideo
Egrus Dam
Strideo
iPistl
YCQ Invader Pistl says:

Yes! Okami is awesome! pirate

I agree! I have Okami! I have beaten it almost 2 times. XD It soo much fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:33 am
Shadow of the Colossus was great... i loved it because it was like one giant (no pun intended) puzzle... speaking of which, another great puzzle game to look at is Portal, for the 360.... GREAT game!!!
If you like Shadow, though, you might look at ICO, for PS2... ICO might be hard to find, but you can always find good games via online (EBay, Gamestop, etc.).... ICO was created by the same people who made Shadow, and it is SAID that Shadow was a prequel to ICO.... i'll let you look at the similarities between the two games yourselves....
Go look it up!!!
"7  

Virtus Fierkin

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 pm
Virtus Fierkin
Shadow of the Colossus was great... i loved it because it was like one giant (no pun intended) puzzle... speaking of which, another great puzzle game to look at is Portal, for the 360.... GREAT game!!!
If you like Shadow, though, you might look at ICO, for PS2... ICO might be hard to find, but you can always find good games via online (EBay, Gamestop, etc.).... ICO was created by the same people who made Shadow, and it is SAID that Shadow was a prequel to ICO.... i'll let you look at the similarities between the two games yourselves....
Go look it up!!!
"7
I have Ico now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:48 pm
I love both those games, and I'm doing my second playthrough right now! heart heart heart
I've been meaning to play Ico, but the only place they have it in my city is a used place that wants $60 for it!  

HappyLeech

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces