Reply Community Lounge
What myth. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 pm
I believe in most myth's actually. I can't help it lol. Anything that get's you away from thinking of reality make's me feel good smile

x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:00 pm
Ever now and then, I'll realize that months or years have gone by while I've been steeped in the sangsara myth, the grinding meat wheel, maya, and so on. Luckily, something wonderful jostles me every now and then, and keeps me from believing in the horrible myth of banal modernity.  

Milk and Holy Water

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:53 am
You have a weak stomach, deal with it
I believe in Lycans (For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, these are werewolves) , Kitsune (Werefox) Vamps, Dragons, that Centaurs, Minotaurs, Satyrs, Demons, Angels, Halflings, Elves, Dwarfs, Wizards, Witches, Sorcerers, Sorceresses, Lizard-men (Half Human, Half Lizard or w/e), Half-Elves, Trolls, Goblins, Giants, The Titans, The Gods, Gorgons, Hydras, Gryphons, Bird-Men, Undead (Zombies, Reanimated Skeletons and the like), Ghosts, Shinigami (Death Gods), humans with paranormal abilities...I sorta believe in the Yeti/Abominable Snowman, Sasquatch, Chubacabra, Nessy, And the Aliens of Stone Henge.
I like potatoes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 am
i don't believe in any myths, despite how many i know and read about.
sorry.

Grim Sidhe

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:37 am
Weolf, I think you're a little confused. Vamps are prostitutes. Vampires are a myth. It makes me crazy when peoples use that word to shorten Vampire.
Just call them leeches.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:48 pm
Well then if you want to get really technical, I can name the ranks of vampires for you...Vamps (Lowest ranking, wannabe Vampires) Vampires (Lowest Ranking for the actual bloods-suckers) Vampiric (Second Lowest Ranking of the Blood-suckers) Vampyre (Third Lowest Ranking Of The Blood-suckers) Vampyric (Third Highest Ranking) Vampyric Lord (Second Highest Ranking) And Vampyric Demon (Highest Ranking) I actually have someone who studies the books about Vampires and what not, And Dracula does NOT exist...my friend has proved that to me time and time again...
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Milk and Holy Water

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Oh man, Weolfs, if you don't delete that post the Third Generation Antedeluvian of the Nosferatu Clan will eat you. Imagine the horror of Auspex 10!!! Haha.

Oh geez.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:26 pm
The Yeti is real.
i luf Yetis.
they is my friend.
so you better apologize!

lol jk.
but i do believe in Yetis.
and yes, Yetis deserve a capital Y.
because they are just that cool xp .  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

youraftermyrobotbee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm
If you believe in a myth, then it's not a myth to you, is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:53 pm
What about this Third Generation thing? I dun think they can harm me....even if they were to figure out where I live...they still couldn't hurt me...
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:46 pm
I believe in bigfoot.

And the flying spaghetti monster.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:51 pm
Your Lord and Master has arrived
Flying Spaghetti monster? I've heard of all the myths there are....and I've never heard of that one...
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:52 pm
Look up "Pastafarian" in google.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:05 pm
Your Lord and Master has arrived
Umm....maybe later...
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:39 am
No, 'vamp' does not mean vampire.
Dictionary.com
vamp1   /væmp/
–noun
1. the portion of a shoe or boot upper that covers the instep and toes.
2. something patched up or pieced together.
3. Jazz. an accompaniment, usually improvised, consisting of a succession of simple chords.
–verb (used with object)
4. to furnish with a vamp, esp. to repair (a shoe or boot) with a new vamp.
5. to patch up; repair.
6. to give (something) a new appearance by adding a patch or piece.
7. to concoct or invent (often fol. by up): He vamped up a few ugly rumors to discredit his enemies.
8. Jazz. to improvise (an accompaniment or the like).
–verb (used without object)
9. Jazz. to improvise an accompaniment, tune, etc.
vamp2   /væmp/
–noun
1. a seductive woman who uses her sensuality to exploit men.
–verb (used with object)
2. to use feminine charms upon; seduce.
–verb (used without object)
3. to act as a vamp.

A relatively new post:
Dictionary.com
vamp (n.)
"seductive woman," 1911, short for vampire. First attested use is earlier than the release of the Fox film "A Fool There Was" (January 1915), with sultry Theda Bara in the role of The Vampire. But the movie was based on a play of that name that had been a Broadway hit (title and concept from a Kipling poem, "The Vampire"), and the word may ultimately trace to Bara's role. At any rate, Bara (real name Theodosia Goodman) remains the classic vamp.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff