Righty - Male bald rat

User Image

One of the two Iguanas.

User Image

Y - Albino corn snake, Anery.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:03 pm
Aww, lookit the rats! Too cute. We used to have hermit crabs, but I was scared of them. xd  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:16 pm
Your Lord and Master has arrived
I don't have any pics on the comp of my pets except Spaz, my ferret, and I think Bugs and Oreo, my cats, I have a Dwarf Rabbit, who we dubbed Uno because at birth she had only one ear because her mom got stressed...but now she's more like Uno and a Half, also I have four dogs, Rosie, a white Pit Bull with what looks like Dalmation spots, Sadi, a Mutt, Bailey, a Siberian Husky/Collie mix, and Bandit, the full bred Siberian Husky, whose eyes are near white...Bailey's eyes are brown, Sadi's I have yet to check, Rosie's eyes look near black when you're far away from her, but they are just a really dark brown, Spaz's eyes are almost red, Uno's are the same as Rosie's, also, Spaz has white fur with little dapples of black her and there, I had two other cats, but they are both dead now, Ozzy, short for Ozzutzal, which is German for Anti-Social, because she was anti-social, but she died of old age, she was 17 when she died, and Misty, the black cat with one white spot on his chest, was so named because it looked like some misted him with spray paint, although at first we thought he was a she, also my other pets that have since dead or I haven't seen are Miss Kate, a dog we rescued, but died about 5 days after we had her, I guess she found the one place were she could stop fighting and finally rest, Molly, my full bred Dalmation, who was kidnapped by someone, haven't seen her since then, Demon, my Mutt who was from the second litter of Jesse, my dad's dog, who has since passed away, Demon did too, he was put down though, he kept on biting everyone and everything, so they thought he had Rabies, Diesel, from the third litter of Jesse, ran away after getting hit by a guy in a truck who was talking on his cell phone, I haven't seen Diesel since he ran into the woods out back of my previous house, I also had a Saint Bernard name Brutus, I had a snake named Angel, well my sis did, but Angel got out and into the vents and died there, she was some kind of python I think, I also had a snapping turtle who I named Squirtle, at that moment I was obsessed with Pokemon, so yeah, any who, I've had numerous amounts of frogs, and a fish that I can't remember his name, but I can remember what kind he was, he was those Fighting fish, also I've had a squirrel name Gizmo, actually my Best Friend had him, also I had a cat named Tiger, who looked like a tiger, but that's not why we called him that, my brother at that time had an obsession with golf, and so we named the cat after Tiger Woods, that and we didn't know what gender it was...needless to say, he died the night we got him, I had three Dwarf rabbits in all, but Bailey broke one's neck trying to get her out of the cage and play with him, and her named was Kitty, also Uno killed her brother, which we dubbed Cadberry, he was fat, and brown, Kitty was white with black dabbles, also the reason we named Bugs that is because we decided that since we had named a Rabbit after a cat, we decided to name a cat after a rabbit, Bugs Bunny, also there's four dogs at my Opa's (which stands for Grandpa in German[Also one of them is a replacement for another one that died]) Star, a Greyhound (The one that died) Anna, a German Sheperd (Who we have dubbed Anna Banana) Murphy, another Greyhound, Ginger a Miniature Pinscher, and Claire, the newest addition, is a I think some sort of Mastiff, also my mom's boyfriend has a Teacup Chihuahua, and the same thing has Claire, the Teacup Chihuahua isn't actually called Wak, but I can't remember her real name, wait I think it's Tiffany, my mom's boyfriend's ex-wife named her that, also the thing that is the same as Claire is known as Breeze, but we call her Sleazy Breezy, then there was Heidy Hoe, who was also like Breeze and Claire, and there was a fourth one like those, but I can't remember her name, oh well, also, I had three horses, Smokey, I forget what kind he is, Bandit, another I forget, and Chelsey, Smokey was up there with Gambit, who was the leader of the horses at the place I was boarding them, Chelsey and Bandit were standing up for themselves, Bandit actually kicked Smokey, but also got bit by Gambit, we were going to get a fourth, but that was before we going to move, and when we get this house done, we will be able to board our own horses, I have a 172 acre backyard, also there was one horse out of the horses we that were being boarded, this one wasn't being boarded though, he belonged to the owner of the boarding property, his name was...I can't remember it...but he was a stud, and Chelsey wasn't gilded, so sometimes the horse I always rode would act up around her, also, the horse I rode neck-reined...and that's about it...also I have crocodiles in my pond in the 172 acres...
I like potatoes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 am
i have 2 guineapigs named ginger snap and gypsie nippers
i have a tabby cat named rudy
and a beagle/jack russle named princess

sorry no pics

xd  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

Sheko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image
Here is my cat, Isis. She's turning 2 in April. I got her at the Humane Society.

User Image
Here is my boyfriend's kitten, Schwarz. He's six months old now. We got him at an animal rescuse.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:28 pm
My family used to have a Shelty female that we named *shockamazement* Shelty (yes, marvel at our originality), and two degus (similar to chinchillas) named Columbus and Spinner. Sadly, none of them are with us anymore - Shelty got cancer and had to be put down when I was about eight, which was the year we got the degus. Columbus died about a year later, and Spinner followed him six months later.

Now, we have an absolutely adorable cat named Misty. She's (we think) a short-haired mixed breed. She showed up on our back deck when I was about ten, and meowed to be let in. We fed her and expected her to leave, but she didn't. The next day, it was raining, so we let her come inside, and she's lived with us ever since. That's six and a half years ago now.

This is my most recent picture of my darling kitty, who is also known by Mistycat, Mistorama, and Fatcat: User Image  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas