Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Then that is probably why you where asked to come here Agent (AOM). I think I was spotted aimlessly roaming the Chatterbox myself XD

Camaro just try to type out all your words on a regular basis (that may bug a couple people after a while) and you should be just fine around here.

It is after all, one thing to be inexperienced and quite another to be down right ignorant and unwilling to be anything other than ignorant and jerk-ish on top of it. When in doubt about something send someone a PM. There are plenty of moderators around and plenty of us regular guild members are more than willing to help out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:01 pm
I *believe* I was recruited from ED. GD and CB both gave me headaches (or rather, the n00bs did). ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:06 pm
If we're talking about where we've been recruited from, I was probably plucked out of the WF. It was pretty much the only place I posted in. I fear the n00bs o_o They're everywherrrre D: *over-dramatic xD*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 pm
I was fished out of the GD, I think. That's pretty much the only place I posted. So scared of the CB...
But I was lucky. I only ran into one or two complete jerks before I discovered the wonder that is the ATG. You could say I came for the experience, but stayed for the arguments biggrin  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:19 pm

sweatdrop I totally thought that said boobs. sweatdrop burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:25 pm
...But who would hate boobs? They're soft, pliable, and store vital milk for babies.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:34 pm
Does anyone remember who recruited me? I was given an anonymous invitation one day... four years? Has it been that long?

I really wish I could go back and see some of me in the olden days. I tried to search through the Phunkeh thread, but I can't find me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:44 pm
Good luck fishing through the Phunkeh...
The GD has a ton of noobs too. I'd agree that where ever there are people on the internet there are noobs.
...Just like in real life there always tends to be one really obnoxious person...  

sahihen

Rainbows and Polkadots

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:27 pm
Noobs to me use a single letter instead of spelling out the word. They beg for gold even though it would be just as easy to work for it. Any form of grammar or punctuation does not exist in their world. They ask stupid questions and argue irrelevant points. Basically they remind me of prepubescent tweens trying to fit in....

But that's just my opinion on them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 am
I was either fished out of the Chatterbox or the AMC. I'm pretty sure it was one of those two, seeing as I didn't feel intelligent enough to go anywhere else. xd  

Omochii

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:51 am
Erverain
...But who would hate boobs? They're soft, pliable, and store vital milk for babies.

That's why I came in to be like "say wwhhhaaaaatt?!?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:41 pm
Wow... xp You all have some intresting things to say... 3nodding  

Beware Of camaro2010

Beware Of camaro2010

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:42 pm
Rainbows and Polkadots
Noobs to me use a single letter instead of spelling out the word. They beg for gold even though it would be just as easy to work for it. Any form of grammar or punctuation does not exist in their world. They ask stupid questions and argue irrelevant points. Basically they remind me of prepubescent tweens trying to fit in....

But that's just my opinion on them.

You make a great point though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:43 pm
PukeFacedFreak
Erverain

That's why I came in to be like "say wwhhhaaaaatt?!?!"

Wow, dude, Wow. xd  

Beware Of camaro2010

Chiagreens_attyatlaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:52 pm
I don't hate n00bs, they're more of a challenge. They need to learn to earn instead of beg. I'm not a grammar nazi or anything, but I try to type for understanding. Txt tlk is appropriate on MSN, not so much in forums. Beggars get burned until they learn the above.

That, however, is not to say that I won't tlk lyk n00b if it makes a point. There are very few situations when this is called for, but I can and will use it if needed.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff