Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

Naminee Kairi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:55 pm
randomgirl768
LordBurningPhoenix
Lucky_Tiger
LordBurningPhoenix
Thank you so much for the tips Evie.

And this may seem random, but its not really.
Fire alarms at 6AM, makes for a very bad wake up call.
That just happened, and there was no actual fire. That just burns me up inside. Now i have to go through the rest of the day, knowing that i could have had more sleep than i actually got.

Six is starting to sleep in for me. I'm up at five-thirty.

Wow. five-thirty...I would love to wake up at five thirty PM.

Or is there another five-thirty that i dont know about? If there is, I have never seen it on my clocks. ^.^

i usually wake up at 8 pm and stay awake till 9 am but then again im homeschooled and have no job yet

0_0  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:07 pm
Wow. lots of mules. it seems like i will have to either find some way to keep track of who has mules, or just learn to accept that i will not know who everyone is.....oh the choices. Thanks to my sister, i now have access to another mule.(She started an account, i managed it for about a month and a half, then i asked her if she was ever going to use it, she gave it to me.)
well i have now increased the amount of work i need to do on gaia by about 45%, thanks to that mule and a few other ventures.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:16 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
Wow. lots of mules. it seems like i will have to either find some way to keep track of who has mules, or just learn to accept that i will not know who everyone is.....oh the choices. Thanks to my sister, i now have access to another mule.(She started an account, i managed it for about a month and a half, then i asked her if she was ever going to use it, she gave it to me.)
well i have now increased the amount of work i need to do on gaia by about 45%, thanks to that mule and a few other ventures.
You know my mules at the very least.

Also, if you look at mule profiles, most of the time they'll be friends with the main account or the other mules of the main account.
Simple deduction, would put Naminee Kairi as Everette's (hot4urshoelaces)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:26 pm
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix

Also, if you look at mule profiles, most of the time they'll be friends with the main account or the other mules of the main account.

Indeed, i do know your mules, yours are easy for me to recognize. I had figured out that naminee kairi was everettes, but that required me to go to another thread to find. eventually i will learn the more common ones. but for now, i live in blissful ignorance. lol. i think its either everette or ame that has 24 mules.....i remember reading it on one of the threads, but i cant remember. oh well, enough of my rambling for now. plus everything i have said, everyone else already knew. no point in my rambles except to restate what is already said.  

LordBurningPhoenix

Naminee Kairi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
wellwisher
LordBurningPhoenix

Indeed, i do know your mules, yours are easy for me to recognize. I had figured out that naminee kairi was everettes, but that required me to go to another thread to find. eventually i will learn the more common ones. but for now, i live in blissful ignorance. lol. i think its either everette or ame that has 24 mules.....i remember reading it on one of the threads, but i cant remember. oh well, enough of my rambling for now. plus everything i have said, everyone else already knew. no point in my rambles except to restate what is already said.

Evie most definately does not! Ame has 3 mules and her hubby's account. LOl, I think that's....Random who has that many.

Yeah, I list all mine on my quest page. I also try to say, this is Evie the first few tiems to make it less confusing. Hehe!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:11 pm
Oh yah. lol I did read randoms quest page. i forgot about that. lol. thanks for the heads up evie. ^.^ i will have to get to know everyone alot better. especially since i know almost no one in why not.  

LordBurningPhoenix

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:30 pm
I have decided to put up my future quests, (Mainly so i know what to go for next). i also put up an estimated time of completion for each item that i am actively questing.(Times will vary depending on a large number of factors)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:04 pm
yup i have 24 mules and mules are awsome!!!!!!! ill probably be awake during normal hours when i move back to washington  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:02 am
hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:03 am
3nodding  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayuri Takura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:01 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:03 am
arrow  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Hey, thanks for all the bumps. ^.^ I was tempted earlier and i got myself a wingding. It didn't put a dent in my gold earning, or my quests, but i got it anyway.

Tip for today. Bundle up, its supposed to be cold.
The current temp where i am is -14degrees F. Yes that is a negative. Believe it or not, it has actually warmed up today. It was colder. The lowest i saw it today was -18 and that was at 8am. so it was probably colder before that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:23 am
LordBurningPhoenix
Hey, thanks for all the bumps. ^.^ I was tempted earlier and i got myself a wingding. It didn't put a dent in my gold earning, or my quests, but i got it anyway.

Tip for today. Bundle up, its supposed to be cold.
The current temp where i am is -14degrees F. Yes that is a negative. Believe it or not, it has actually warmed up today. It was colder. The lowest i saw it today was -18 and that was at 8am. so it was probably colder before that.

Ewww!!! LOL too cold!

Yeah, well you did get an EI! So yay!  

Everette Kitesor

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:35 am
YAY SHRITS!!!!!!! BOOOOOOO PANTS!!!!!!!!!! where do you live its cold here(indiana) but i dont think its that cold  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff