Submit

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:50 pm
I'd love to rp with the glory that is Tsun! xD
Especially since we both have foals to rp with, haharr~

User Image

This young man here is Jumanjii', the son of shy Setsumi. And he is anything but, with endless energy and a pulsing temper to match. Manjii' tends to speak whatever is on his mind, be it positive or negative. He'd rather be flat out honest than speak a lie. Though it tends to leave him with remarks of being blunt and insensitive. All the same, he'll shrug it off and remain content that his opinion was made known. Always up for a challenge, Manjii' never holds back when it comes to facing another. Be it through wit or body he will give it all he has to succeed. (He even gives girls a chance, despite his snirking belief that they are weaker than males.)

So, have any particular youngling to challenge him? x3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:11 pm
Omigaww, Silent, you are my darling. xD And what a handsome boy he is! I believe Rebel would be right up his ally, as far as challenging goes. She's a bit of a tomboy, so as long as whatever it is they're doing is interesting, she's game! She prefers boys anyway, since she'd probably agree with him--girls give up too quickly! xD

Would you mind starting, or would you like me to? I'm good either way, just be warned I've got a few more to start so I might take a while. <3

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 pm
Sounds like fun then! Imagine his face when he hears her agree about strength differences. xDD

I have no trouble starting the thread. But if you're ever overwhelmed with guild rps, don't hesitate to poke me through im. 83 So long as the characters develop, either form is fine with me.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14516299

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 pm
I would love some rp with Diriel or with any other of you foals! O:

I have Astraea. She has been living with her guardian, Aeolus, ever since she could remember and feels that her parents must have abandoned her. She is pretty kind, but wouldn't be the first to start a conversation since she's rather shy. She tends to be optimistic and hide all her worries inside. ^^ I just think it would be nice if she could meet some foals around her age. :3  

Lady in the Golden Wood

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Set up all RPs and tag to you, Silent!

Oooh, Lady, she's so pretty~ Would love to play with her! I really don't mind who you'd want to play with. xD Rebel'd probably size her up and be intimidating, Ophelia would love to meet another foal, though might mother her a bit, and I'm not sure what Diriel would do. -muse- I'm not sure if he thinks he'd be scaring her, or what. All three sound good to me though! xD -such a bad decision maker-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:03 pm
Thanks. x3 Hmmm...rp with Rp would be interesting, I do need some other foals to bully her, but perhaps not just yet. ;; *needs to work on developing Astra's personality a bit more before sending her off to conflicts* I think a rp with Diriel would be nice. :3 She hasn't seen anyone like him before so it would be interesting to see how she reacts. Considering her personality at this point, she would probably a bit scared at first but it would turn to curiosity later on. Let's just see how rp goes? xD; -shot-  

Lady in the Golden Wood

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:33 pm
HAI TSUN 8D

I think it would be interesting for Nyx and Houndoom to meet biggrin He looks evil, but generally, he's really is a gentleman. He's kinda like...the neutral guy who accepts everyone P:

User Image

Another case of deceiving appearances, perhaps? 8D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm
@Lady: I totally understand that, ahaha. xDD RP with Diriel is just fine with me. >w< It'll be interesting to see how it plays out! Would you like to start, or shall I? :3

@Mel: HAAAI! Oh goodness, I'd love to play them together! xD So they're kinda like opposites, as far as deception goes... Hm hm, I think that'll be fun to see how it works! 8D -wanted to RP Nyx so bad, ahaha- Same question to you, my dear--any preference on starting? <3

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 am
Awesome. <3 Do you mind starting? ^^; *has to start another rp first and reply to a few other rps as well so she is a bit busy* That plus I'm sort of braindead on starting. lD; -shot-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:59 pm
Would you mind starting, Tsun dear? <3333 I'm horrible at starting, really Dx  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 pm
I was curious about Nyx's bloodlust thing, I would probably throw either Adonis or Erebus.

Both have encountered Belle, based off of a vampire from LK Hamilton series. So it could prove interesting. I have my own plots for them. If you want to know more you can pm me, and we can plot that rp out more if you would so like unless you have already completed one.

~DB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 am
I thought I posted last night, but apparently I didn't! x_X

For Lady: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14559067

For Mel: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14559427

@DB: Oooh, that sounds like it could be interesting! Here's hoping I don't forget and I'll PM you after class. xD

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:27 pm
-noses- heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:13 pm
Updated Rebel and Nyx's plots, gonna add some of my boys up soon, too~  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 am
Oh...Em...Gee!

8D Nyx could meet the teenage Esper when he gets home from being in the Orient. He'll still be pretty ticked off and hate the world because he does not like the Kawani lands (bad, bad memories etc). I've no idea how she'd take to him and vice versa but she'd be someone he could meet without blowing his top immediately since she's not in possession of the full Angeni appearance.

<.< Course she could also meet Puchi who loves the world but Puchi's "8D" personality may grate.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff