Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 pm
People can no longer cover their eyes.

I haven't really gotten excited about an MC in a long time, I can't even remember. I believe it might have been Rock Hard.

If this disturbs you, then walk away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:09 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
I rarely want them when they come out, but I buy them anyway. Partially because I'm an item-whore, and partially because dress-up is fun, amirite?

You and me are in the same boat, there. Yep.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:24 am
I'm not wild about this months MCs. Again. The last time I got excited about an MC was October, and even then it took me a while to like the Dreamers Dust. The last MC I went OMGWANT when I first saw it was the Radiant Prism back in July.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:35 am
Honestly I don't see the big deal, so this collectible is similar to a past collectible... what's your point? So there are some bitchy people that try to rub it in your face, that's probably because that's the only good thing they've got. I like the Scarlet Pixie, its cute. And its only pixels, its really not that big of a deal.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 pm
I agree with everything that's been said ^_^

12 year olds using mama's credit card should be seen not heard, the least they could have done was have all the old poses plus, red is soooo common that many people will be able to use this one more, its been a while since I actually wanted an MC, and the sheer quantity of evolving items bothers me... a lot.

They need to balance out their staff over there so that all things around the site get a balanced amount of attention.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:56 pm
I was excited to see the red sprite, mainly because I'm poor in Gaia Gold and can't afford to get a pixie, even though I want one. crying So I bought two. *shrugs* It's like the pixie, but different at the same time. They're both really great items, and I think they're both nice.

People who brag about their items need to be kicked anyway. stare  

Alantie Mistaniu

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 am
Yeah, I have one of each and I've not been bothered by the resemblance. I see nothing wrong with updating older items with current ideas. Besides, you can wear them both together and be twice as sparkly. blaugh

:hugs Waku:
Yep. I love dress-up. And items. But mostly dress-up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:37 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Yeah, I have one of each and I've not been bothered by the resemblance. I see nothing wrong with updating older items with current ideas. Besides, you can wear them both together and be twice as sparkly. blaugh

:hugs Waku:
Yep. I love dress-up. And items. But mostly dress-up.

THe first one had more poses, and was less for girls.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm
Pixies and sprites aren't equally girly? I learned something new today!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:41 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Pixies and sprites aren't equally girly? I learned something new today!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You never played the Legende of Zelda. Sure that b***h navi is anlnoying as hell, but not girly. Besides the first one had a cape that look cool.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:42 pm
I like the scarlet's cap too. But then again, I'm a girl.
:Edit: And no, I don't play video games. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:44 pm
The Scarlet stuff is all female, not one male part too it.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm
I see. I must just be biased, then. xd
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:46 pm
It's ok, I don't like guys either!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 pm
All this talk about pixels and which ones are more awesome is kind of getting to me...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff