Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Make love not war :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

: D spread the love!
  : D oh bby!
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:00 pm
Even though I'm not important enough for lists (except Mi-Mi's... >_>) MY TURN!
Alrighty... Let's see...

Mi-Mi: You are an amazing peep and pen pal. Even though we stopped with the letters, the cards are always like "Woo!"

Fox Boy: Wife, we need to talk more. D< Anyways, I love that you always cheer me up. heart

Angel: Your love of guns and witty comments astounds me. A lot. heart

BG: My mom I wish I had. The sarcasm, b***h-mode, cats, and love for Angel all make want to go to the Mid-West sometimes.

Blue: The video games never stop, do they? Which reminds me to thank you for getting me hooked back onto Pokemon. xD

Chia: ZOMG ROLLER DERBY. You make me smile when I'm feeling down. That, and all the roller derby. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:11 pm
I AM SO SENDING YOU EPIC CARDS FOR V-DAY/B-DAY.
Yeah, I'm not much of a letter-writer. sweatdrop

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 pm
Ummm....start from the top I guess?

Knitty: Hon. You brighten my day. You always make me LOL, and you have some crazy traditional things. (loltentipenorwut?) All though I can totally skip out on the whole looking for vaginas on DA. gonk

Luis: You may be bitchy at times, but you also make me LOL with your queerness. I remember I used to hate you because you denied that you were gay and it was SO damn obvious. xd Love you.

Randy: I just straight out love you. You're so nice and you're just plain adorable. You're willing to listen and you're damned funny when you're actually angry. You don't know how to handle it, it's so cute. xd

Chia: I love your style. I love how you love beating the s**t out of people during derbys. I've honestly never met someone who was in roller derbys so that's awesome. heart

Squee: I love you my dear daughter. ;D You are awesome to talk to in the guild and on MSN.

JFM: I remember you were the first person I ever talked to in the guild and on MSN. You are probably THE most awesome guy I know. I always look forward to talking to you everytime I'm on MSN. I remember you called me when my best friend died, I couldn't thank you enough for that. You are truly one of my best friends.

Midori: You are awesome. You're always in a cheerful mood. and that makes me smile. heart

Ace: LOLTHANKSFORACCEPTINGMEINTOTHEGUILD. heart You have the coolest attitude around. You know you're awesome, and you show it. I love that.

Blue: Oh yes. You and your yoshi. It was an awesome day when we eloped in the bar. ;D With Darth Vader Priest.....good times, good times.

The list can go on. gonk heart But to those of you I didn't individually name off I do care and love you. Don't be a stranger. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Ummm....start from the top I guess?

Knitty: Hon. You brighten my day. You always make me LOL, and you have some crazy traditional things. (loltentipenorwut?) All though I can totally skip out on the whole looking for vaginas on DA. gonk

Luis: You may be bitchy at times, but you also make me LOL with your queerness. I remember I used to hate you because you denied that you were gay and it was SO damn obvious. xd Love you.

Randy: I just straight out love you. You're so nice and you're just plain adorable. You're willing to listen and you're damned funny when you're actually angry. You don't know how to handle it, it's so cute. xd

Chia: I love your style. I love how you love beating the s**t out of people during derbys. I've honestly never met someone who was in roller derbys so that's awesome. heart

Squee: I love you my dear daughter. ;D You are awesome to talk to in the guild and on MSN.

JFM: I remember you were the first person I ever talked to in the guild and on MSN. You are probably THE most awesome guy I know. I always look forward to talking to you everytime I'm on MSN. I remember you called me when my best friend died, I couldn't thank you enough for that. You are truly one of my best friends.

Midori: You are awesome. You're always in a cheerful mood. and that makes me smile. heart

Ace: LOLTHANKSFORACCEPTINGMEINTOTHEGUILD. heart You have the coolest attitude around. You know you're awesome, and you show it. I love that.

Blue: Oh yes. You and your yoshi. It was an awesome day when we eloped in the bar. ;D With Darth Vader Priest.....good times, good times.

The list can go on. gonk heart But to those of you I didn't individually name off I do care and love you. Don't be a stranger. D:

Yes, the Yoshi of pwnage.
That was the best day of mah life ;D  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Dana Pixie Stix

Aw, I feel speshul. I guess I just always seem happy on Gaia, even if I'm being all emo. xd But you make me happy too, which is why I'm happy online. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Honestly, I just really love everybody. I think everyone contributes something unique to the guild and I trully respect that. I know I don't post much or comment, but you guys are all great heart

Ahem, and Midori - I WILL PLOW OVER MISAKI, DAMMIT. I'M GETTING TO STAND NEXT TO YOU ON YOUR WEDDING DAY D<  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:10 pm
Goddess Ace
Honestly, I just really love everybody. I think everyone contributes something unique to the guild and I trully respect that. I know I don't post much or comment, but you guys are all great heart

Ahem, and Midori - I WILL PLOW OVER MISAKI, DAMMIT. I'M GETTING TO STAND NEXT TO YOU ON YOUR WEDDING DAY D<

lol, ok then! BTW, my friend said she was going to eat Misaki the other day, and Misaki said, "Sorry, only Ace can do that." I laughed so hard. xd

THEN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MY WHINING ABOUT HAVING TO WEAR A DAMN DRESS.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace

lol, ok then! BTW, my friend said she was going to eat Misaki the other day, and Misaki said, "Sorry, only Ace can do that." I laughed so hard. xd

THEN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MY WHINING ABOUT HAVING TO WEAR A DAMN DRESS.

lol, I got reservations cool

What about skirts? I've seen wedding dresses where the big white puffy thing is actually a skirt and the other thing is just a top. Eh, you don't have to get a generic wedding dress either - simple can be very nice and comfort is always a bonus.

Now you got me thinking about my prom >.>  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:23 pm
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace

What about skirts? I've seen wedding dresses where the big white puffy thing is actually a skirt and the other thing is just a top. Eh, you don't have to get a generic wedding dress either - simple can be very nice and comfort is always a bonus.

Skirts could be an option.

I told mom if I had to wear a dress, it would be green or camo. She was like, "WHAT THE HELL? NO DAUGHTER OF MINE WILL BE WEARING A CAMO DRESS!!!!!!" rofl She totally flipped out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:33 pm
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace

I told mom if I had to wear a dress, it would be green or camo. She was like, "WHAT THE HELL? NO DAUGHTER OF MINE WILL BE WEARING A CAMO DRESS!!!!!!" rofl She totally flipped out.

LOL - I kinda want to make you a camo dress now. Not like a wedding dress or anything, just something casual.

Hey~ you just gave me an idea for an outfit to use on one my characters. Go you <3  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:35 pm
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace

LOL - I kinda want to make you a camo dress now. Not like a wedding dress or anything, just something casual.

Hey~ you just gave me an idea for an outfit to use on one my characters. Go you <3

Go ahead. I can wear it to fancy shmancy places.
Go me! Do I get a cookie?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:46 pm
No cookies but if you like, you can fetch me an avatar of yours that you'd want to be drawn next to mine heart

I want to either go to Art Freebies or find an art shop so I can get "cousin artwork."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:56 pm
TheBlueWarrior

I haven't played in awhile though, kind of pissy about not having a decent Fire type. I wants a Houndoom.

D: I could get you one...

@Zaoth: good times good times ^w^ heart

I think ima just make this easy cause im to lazy to keep up with responses and say I luvz everyone! : D well about everyone anyways.... or I dont strongly dislike anyone at this moment.... no Ill just stick with I Luv everyone.... rofl *cuddles all around*

@Midori: o 3o! oh! Hows Yoko doing these days?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:16 pm
Knitterz
TheBlueWarrior

I haven't played in awhile though, kind of pissy about not having a decent Fire type. I wants a Houndoom.

I think ima just make this easy cause im to lazy to keep up with responses and say I luvz everyone! : D well about everyone anyways.... or I dont strongly dislike anyone at this moment.... no Ill just stick with I Luv everyone.... rofl *cuddles all around*

Excellent... Wait, trading teh pokemons require two. Dunno if I have anything you want though.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Knitterz
TheBlueWarrior

Excellent... Wait, trading teh pokemons require two. Dunno if I have anything you want though.

probably not D: I havent played in a long time... >_< give me a day to dig up everything.... I dont care what you give me XD

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff