Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 pm
People can no longer cover their eyes.

Most of my classes are art classes, so we don't really have an exam. We just have a party and final critique.

If this disturbs you, then walk away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 am
Umbra Lux Lucis
stephasaurus: How did you pull that off? Wait, they have courses pn being married and having a family?! Oyoy o.o

No, it's less a how-to and more a sociology study of marriages and families.
And I dislike both, so I decided to take a class where I could learn more about them. Maybe get some perspective.
@ Ro: I love art classes. My correspondence course people are being douchebags right now, but I loved my AP Art classes in high school.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

youraftermyrobotbee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 pm
I had exams today.

I bombed my trigonometry exam, yay~ blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:27 am
Holy s**t, I hate maths. Viciously.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Namikaze Kaiyoko

Tipsy Kitten

9,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:00 pm
Lol... I never study anymore. I used to, but then I found, that I get more stressed about exams I study for, and I do worse on them... I also never say how I thought I did, because if I say I did well, I end up bombing it, and if I say I bombed it, I did... its a no win situation....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 am
I don't think I've sincerely studied once in my life. I show up, listen to lectures, and it's like, ping, I've got it. I can write essays and take exams and even debate topics.
:shrug:
I'm just really good at being a student.

The Dinosaur Next Door

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 am
stare Lucky you crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:41 am
I just fail razz  

Red Glacier

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 pm
Ha ha, yeah, I'm pretty lucky, huh, Invis?
Lawl @ Viral.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 am
I hate exams, but this year, I got lucky. I managed to ace all of them except my AP exam, which I got a B on whee  

Uerian

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

simple_night96

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 am
Sometimes you can pass or ace the exam even if you do not revise. As long as you concentrate during lectures.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 am
Not always true. I had a teacher who would lecture forever and then the tests would be from the book. mad

The Dinosaur Next Door

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:16 am
No exams for me but I do have to write a paper by the end of the week.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:21 am
Yeah, I have a quiz every Monday and Saturday, and an essay due Tuesday. Last night I wrote a three-page essay in an hour and a half and submitted it two hours before it was due. 3nodding

The Dinosaur Next Door

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces