Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Omochii
Preferably supreme ruler of the world. :B

I'll beat you to it ;D
(*Future Ruler of the World*)

In 10 years time...I'll be 28. I'd like to be working in Nuclear Medicine by that point, and maybe perhaps if my current student loans haven't already sucked all life and money from me in 10 years, I'd like to be working toward/have gotten my Master's. In what, I have no idea though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:03 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
I want to get a Master's in Library Sciences. I don't yet know if I want to be a librarian or a copy-editor, but... there you have it.

*High fives*

Librarian poweeeer! Ahem... I'm a library technician (meaning that I have a diploma in Library and Information Services). Currently I just have a casual job with my local council and they can send me to any of my local library branches. I haven't decided yet whether or not I'll pursue it into university but I needed a break from education for awhile. I think eventually I would quite like to work in a school library.

I'll be 30 in ten years. I'd like to find a good partner and have children. I'm single at the moment though so marriage and kiddies are still a fair way off for me.  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:11 pm
invisible-weirdo
Omochii
Preferably supreme ruler of the world. :B

I'll beat you to it ;D
(*Future Ruler of the World*)

In 10 years time...I'll be 28. I'd like to be working in Nuclear Medicine by that point, and maybe perhaps if my current student loans haven't already sucked all life and money from me in 10 years, I'd like to be working toward/have gotten my Master's. In what, I have no idea though sweatdrop
Your Lord and Master has arrived

I've already beaten you both to being Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Hence my Lord and Master thing)

I'll be 25 in 10 years, but I would like to see my options, depending on what they are, if one of them is Computer Programming, or Comic Designer, or just something to pass the time and pay for the bills, I'll choose those, but the one I want to be the most is Computer Programmer...
I like potatoes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:33 pm
I want to be a plastic surgeon and live in Russia or a weirld place like that or continue living here in DF in a Jew Neighborhood  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 pm
I ******** hate this question. I didn't know when I was 5, nor when I was 10, nor 15, nor 20.

I hate it even now more that in 10 years I'll be 31. Hopefully I'll be married and have kids and a better job than McDonald's.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Trish the Stalker
I ******** hate this question. I didn't know when I was 5, nor when I was 10, nor 15, nor 20.

I hate it even now more that in 10 years I'll be 31. Hopefully I'll be married and have kids and a better job than McDonald's.

From "Everybody's Free (The Sunscreen Song)": "Some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know *still* don't know what they want to do." ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:03 pm
aretoo
Trish the Stalker

From "Everybody's Free (The Sunscreen Song)": "Some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know *still* don't know what they want to do." ^_^

I know that, I'm happy as I am. I just feel as though, everytime I'm asked this question, I'm not supposed to be happy with not knowing and not having a plan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 pm
Trish the Stalker

I know that, I'm happy as I am. I just feel as though, everytime I'm asked this question, I'm not supposed to be happy with not knowing and not having a plan.

D= I know what you mean! I never understood these kids in high school, who were like, "I'm going to this school, I'm taking these courses, and I'm going to be a paediatric neurosurgeon and get married at 30 and have 2.5 kids and paint my house blue."

Like, I barely know what I'm doing next year, let alone in 5 years. Dx

I was discussing this with one of my friends: I did not plan on being alive this long. It's hard to think long-term when the very idea of facing another week is unbearable. And now that things are slightly more sorted out, I really need to start playing catch-up and gather some ideas as to what I would like to do with my life.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:54 am
TieselGirl09
I already do Mate'y.
I just over-use them because I can, as people never use them because they can.
Kals is questing again!

That is an abominable practice and it makes you look much stupider than you actually are.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 am
10 years... I'll be done with the Navy, thank the Lord, and I'll be headed towards a career in either nuclear engineering or working at one of the nation's nuclear power plants. Either way, I hope to be making a comfortable living, maybe finding someone... who knows. ^_^

There seems to be such a colorful assortment of dreams in this thread. 3nodding  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:11 am
Kalstolyn
TieselGirl09
I already do Mate'y.
I just over-use them because I can, as people never use them because they can.
Kals is questing again!

That is an abominable practice and it makes you look much stupider than you actually are.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

Yes well that's my own choice.
You seem snobby to me as you keep correcting everyone on their spelling and writing.
I will write how I like whether you like it or not apostrophe obsessed dude!!!!

x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:11 am
As I can´t sing I´d like some great artist sings one of my songs or a bunch of them, whatever.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:15 am
x-Dark-Pisces-x
10 years... I'll be done with the Navy, thank the Lord, and I'll be headed towards a career in either nuclear engineering or working at one of the nation's nuclear power plants. Either way, I hope to be making a comfortable living, maybe finding someone... who knows. ^_^

There seems to be such a colorful assortment of dreams in this thread. 3nodding

I do believe I've already done this in a PM or a comment or something, but oh well.
*High Five for being a Nuke-person!*
=D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:17 am
Your Lord and Master has arrived
I want to be a terrorist...maybe a suicide bomber and have a flesh wound like Achmed The Dead Terrorist...
I like potatoes

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 pm
[ Terra ]
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
I want to get a Master's in Library Sciences. I don't yet know if I want to be a librarian or a copy-editor, but... there you have it.

*High fives*

Librarian poweeeer! Ahem... I'm a library technician (meaning that I have a diploma in Library and Information Services). Currently I just have a casual job with my local council and they can send me to any of my local library branches. I haven't decided yet whether or not I'll pursue it into university but I needed a break from education for awhile. I think eventually I would quite like to work in a school library.

I'll be 30 in ten years. I'd like to find a good partner and have children. I'm single at the moment though so marriage and kiddies are still a fair way off for me.

:high fives back:
Hell yes! I want to be a librarian pretty badly, I just want to get hired into the head position. Maybe do some editing on the side to satisfy my nosey side.
And I want to punch the people who say s**t like, "In another five years, computers will render librarians obsolete." They think they're being witty, but they're just assholes.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff