Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:00 pm
So...does that make kittens "Land Fish" now? Does that mean we can all start eating "Land Fish"? Yeeaah...I ripped that off of Stephen Colbert.

rofl Oh PETA...always something new to chuckle about. I'm all for anti-fur unless of course the person's in a situation where they need it. But seriously...I'm an omnivore, so fish are below me on the food chain. That's just...natural.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:02 pm
THIS IS A GROSSLY WRONGFUL PORTRAYAL OF FACTS!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

People keep fish as pets, for one. And they are well kept and taken care of and loved.

For another, some places cats are eaten as a delicacy where they are boiled alive. There is not one animal on the face of this planet that is not poisonous (and even then some) that can escape being eaten by humans somewhere.

PETA is growing further and further extremistly insane as time goes on.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Cat makes great Chinese food. Or it might be rat, but s**t it's all yummy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:41 pm
Kyla_Ewens
So...does that make kittens "Land Fish" now? Does that mean we can all start eating "Land Fish"? Yeeaah...I ripped that off of Stephen Colbert.

rofl Oh PETA...always something new to chuckle about. I'm all for anti-fur unless of course the person's in a situation where they need it. But seriously...I'm an omnivore, so fish are below me on the food chain. That's just...natural.

And Cartoon Network has a spot saying PETA's campaign is making them hungry for "land fish"... rofl  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:06 am
I feel like having some Umi koneko sushi!

Quick ATG! To Gaia Sea Kittening! It's not fushing anymore. Duh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:09 am
You know what? It's working, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat fish again. Whenever I'm eating fish, I'll start thinking of kittens, and I'll think of how KITTENS DON'T ******** SWIM, and I'll think about kittens drowning painful, violent deaths in the murky waters of the Atlantic.  

Uerian

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

chocolatepancakeninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:38 am
wow i think they've gotten rather desperate come on really sea kittens? whats next?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:41 am
i've known about this for quite a while. Did u hear about another peta fact?
They were going to have this commercial for the super bowl with women having sex with VEGETABLES for crying out loud! Luckily, they considered it inapporiate and now they're not showing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gd9pfV2MwU  

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shibaken

Lazy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:11 am
penguins_are_awesome265
i've known about this for quite a while. Did u hear about another peta fact?
They were going to have this commercial for the super bowl with women having sex with VEGETABLES for crying out loud! Luckily, they considered it inapporiate and now they're not showing it

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gd9pfV2MwU

Yiff vegetables in hell, PETA? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:11 am
Peta has always been crazy even in the 80's when everyone was nuts.
That commercial didn't get on the air only because the peta logo at the end.
Such a boner killer.
Now then I think I'm gonna go eat me some sea p***y with a nice tall glass of milk.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:49 am
I don't mind the vegetables ad, minus that fact that, again, it's no one's business what you eat. But really, trying to re-name animals in the hopes that people may not eat them? Ridiculous.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:47 pm
I think the commercial's pretty well-done. (Minus the PETA at the end) It's not even worth commenting on the 'sea kittens' thing. But...apparently, fish are suicidal and insane. How's that for a fun fact? XD  

teh funzorz

Milk and Holy Water

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:57 pm
Oh PETA. Setting ever OTHER social movement back with every step they take. PETA is sexist, disorganized, opportunistic, and ultimately, ineffectual. They can't even keep their spokespeople away from meat. Morrissey even received an official PETA Pardon for his stakehouse habits.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 pm
//: l o v e s p a r k _ ! * (:

Hahahahaha. PETA.
I think that this whole sea kitten thing is a campaign geared towards little children. (the way everything on the site is written makes it sound that way.) Which, of course, is kind of pointless, since little kids aren't really the ones that are killing the poor "sea kittens"...

Did you read one of the Sea Kitten stories? xD The first one was basically like this: "Tara the tuna likes to play with her Sea Kitten friends." (flip page) "But Tara wants to die because she and the Sea Kittens are stuck in a tiny net."

&+ l i f e :

Risa de Navi

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 pm
Kalstolyn
Kals is questing again!
@Jaft: Smells like fish, tastes like chicken? xd

PM for details!

Only if it cums in the can.

biggrin

See what I did there?