No
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 am
God-Raped-Me
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Oh, I like Jim Carrey and Jimmy Fallon.
Er, I laughed like a retard during "Master of Disguise." sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Am I not turtly enough for your turtle club?"

"Tuuuurtle"
"Turtle turtle turtle"

There are times when Dante looks like a turtle and I saw that to him, the first time I did that to him he was like 5 hours old and he gave me the funniest look ever. GTR and I nearly pissed ourselves laughing.

Brent Spiner's uncontrollable farts were funny as hell too!
User Image

rofl
That's hilarious. I half want a baby so I can dress him like the turtle guy...
Or Mayor Maynot. "I don't want any trou-bubbles!"
xd
Okay, I'm a tard.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:53 pm
I'm not sure actually. My Big Fat Greek Wedding's pretty funny. And I like the Home Alone movies. I'm really not sure what my favourite is.  

musicmagician823

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 am
I never cared much for Home Alone, but MBFGW made a happy Stephanie. Picture the crazy Greek dad. Just replace "Greek" with "Italian" and you have my dad's mom. rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:11 pm
I LOVED My Big Fat Greek Wedding, it reminded me so much of the crazyness of my family, I generally like movies with Jim Carrey too  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm
See Sanzo!
You have sense!
I fricking love Jim Carrey!!
I'd Marry him tommorow!

x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:00 pm
watch full metal jacket is the most disturbing and hilarious movie ever!!! Jim carrey is always good!! :]  

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:05 pm
I didn't find Full Metal Jacket funny. At all. confused
@ Sanzo: Holy crap, I loved Bruce Almighty. blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:55 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
I didn't find Full Metal Jacket funny. At all. confused
@ Sanzo: Holy crap, I loved Bruce Almighty. blaugh

He´s real funny, too.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Esme Eames

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 pm
I like John Tucker Must Die, but I didn't really think it was really funny.

Marley & Me was pretty funny.

I liked Bride Wars. It had some funny and predictable parts.

Failure to Launch was pretty good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:21 am
I know this isn't supossed to be a funny movie but the movie Signs is actually quite funny. Tinfoil hats and boarding up a door that opens reverse-boardedup. (the were nailing the boards to the doorframe and not the door)  

TheKnifeMaster

900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:44 am
I'm not really all that big on comedy, especially American comedy.

Who doesn't like anything Monty Python? I also like Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. I love Simon Pegg in general. He's Scotty in the upcoming Star Trek film and he's going to be in The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn. xd He's also in the show Spaced, which was great. Mind, I haven't rushed to see Run Fatboy Run or How to Lose Friends & Alienate People despite the great titles...

I do find great amusement in the movie Kung Pow, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:24 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
God-Raped-Me
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Oh, I like Jim Carrey and Jimmy Fallon.
Er, I laughed like a retard during "Master of Disguise." sweatdrop
User Image

"Am I not turtly enough for your turtle club?"

"Tuuuurtle"
"Turtle turtle turtle"

There are times when Dante looks like a turtle and I saw that to him, the first time I did that to him he was like 5 hours old and he gave me the funniest look ever. GTR and I nearly pissed ourselves laughing.

Brent Spiner's uncontrollable farts were funny as hell too!
User Image

rofl
That's hilarious. I half want a baby so I can dress him like the turtle guy...
Or Mayor Maynot. "I don't want any trou-bubbles!"
xd
Okay, I'm a tard.

omg i love that movie especially at the end with george w. bush and the turtle!
User Image  

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 am
I know, and Bush is all, "Who's your daddy?" And then the fart makes the whole pool ripple! I laughed so hard I almost choked...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:22 am
Esme Eames

Marley & Me was pretty funny.

Marley & Me was sooo not a funny movie.
At all.
It was a sad movie not a happy,funny one.
Now if you want funny~
Master of Disguise, Along came Mary or something like that.
I love those movies.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:24 am
Marley & Me looked like a downer to me, so I never went to see it. Funny is hiding under Thank You For Smoking. Kind of witty, well-hidden humor, but I still found it funny.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff