Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Traveling? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:04 pm
Within the US, I've been to: California(my birthplace), Washington, Washington D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama(ow), Georgia, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Ohio(obviously), New York, New Hampshire, Maine, and I think Oregon.

Outside of the US: Canada, Brazil, Ireland(best place ever. razz ), UK(both parts), Germany, Belgium, some asian countries I can't spell(or properly recall the name to), and...maybe some others I'm forgetting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:16 pm
@Viscount: Ireland does sound pretty amazing. If I get the chance, that is one place that I would also like to go. Also the UK. I also heard that Brazil is a pretty amazing country as well. What do you think?  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:16 pm
Well, I really don't remember Brazil(I was young and it was brief), but I can personally vouch for the goodness of the other 2(3).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:31 pm
kerushi_rii
@OblivionKnight: Why not? They are different from Ohio. I know alot of people who haven't even touched the boarders of Ohio.

Denver. I love it there. Well, I wasn't so much in Denver, I was in it's suburb, Aurora. Still, I would like to spend more time in Colorado if I could.

@Dizuckai: I usually wear a loose sweatshirt in hot weather, as crazy as it may sound. It keeps the sunlight off me and then I don't overheat as easily. And once it gets to hot for a sweat shirt, I just take it off.

it does

i wear tanktops rofl  

uMadLOL

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:08 pm
@Viscount: What are some of the sites that you enjoyed in Ireland? Isn't that where stonehedge is (correct me if I am wrong)?

@Dizuckai: Tanktops are nice too. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:09 pm
Stonehenge is in England. xd I honestly don't think I could name off any of the places I went short of the Isle of Man(beautiful), but it was all very nice. So nice I applied for dual citizenship immediately. sweatdrop I've spent maybe a total of two weeks there, half of which was probably spent at my ancestral properties and visiting distant relatives.  

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:58 am
Hehehe... I was close...

So now you can go there whenever, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:04 pm
If I get it. I was given a "temporary" allowance, but I apparently have to go through some long arduous process. Plus I believe I need a residence, which I may have when my grandmother passes on her grandfather's property.  

Viscount
Crew

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:00 pm
That's pretty interesting. I didn't really know that much about dual-citizenships. I know that my uncle had citizenship in Germany. (He had a house and a family there.)  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff