I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Your Gaian Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a story behind your Gaian Name?
  Yup. n__n
  Nope. :3
View Results

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:31 pm
well mine first came to my attention because it was King Arthur's last name and i use it because it means king of the dragons and the X9 is just because Pendragon is almost always taken so i've always used it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 pm
When I quit gaia a while ago, a gaian friend who I still kept contact with kept on asking me to come back, but I told him I couldn't be stuffed making a new account but I didn't wanna use my old one so he made my this one. ^^ Came up with the name himself and all, but I think it's suits me. In good taste. My old on used to be "Cherry Bomber".  

shiny dollar

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:42 pm
PendragonX9
well mine first came to my attention because it was King Arthur's last name and i use it because it means king of the dragons and the X9 is just because Pendragon is almost always taken so i've always used it

Well that's a haughty name!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:07 pm
Saverio C.
PendragonX9

why yes, yes it is  

PendragonX9

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:17 pm
Guess. 8D

My old screen name, by whom almost everyone here (ie. oldbies!) knew me by was EienKage; Japanese for Eternal Shadow. I used to wear a lot of black, and was kind of a weeaboo. Yeah. Everybody calls be Eien and they won't stop. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 pm
PendragonX9
Saverio C.
PendragonX9

why yes, yes it is

Damn it, why don't you ever humor me!  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Hbot

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:10 pm
Mine goes like this:

When we were learning HTML in 6th grade computer class, I came up with my very first web handle, which was Henrobot (My name, Henry, plus a robot). It eventually got condensed into Hbot. "The" was added because I am awesome and there's only one me. I put an underscore in between for an extra boost of coolness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 pm
I always go by one of two name: Red Corpse or Corpse Marker.

My hair is red and because I do mortuary work, I got the nickname corpsey.
...and I've liked Joker since I was 7.

Corpse Marker is from my favorite Tom Baker/Doctor Who story, "Robots of Death."  

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100

Sowunni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:06 am
My username is derived from the Super Junior song 'Sapphire Blue'.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:28 am
"aretoo" is both (a) my favorite Star Wars character (yes, I know it's spelled differently, see part "b"), and (b) a pun on my last name, which is pronounced "aren't". ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 am
lol one of my buddies "social network" names is Agent of Fortune

and since i always seem to have bad luck.... i just switched the last part to suite me better xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:27 am
My first Gaian name "Weolfs" Is just Woelf spelled with the e in front of the o, but this was before I remembered the right way to spell it...it's German for Wolf...I just had S's to most of my names sometimes...my name right now represents my stalkiness of my brother when I am at home, and the Madman part is just a way people see me...I plan on changing my name to CryoWoelf, meaning Ice Wolf, I use my favorite animal in most of my names, along with a trait I have, but the "Cryo" part of my name is just because I can resist high amounts a bitter cold...I need like 3,529 gold in order to change my name to the name I want...  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

x3ookiineko

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:39 am
~[My friend called me big cat because of my nails and I like japanese stuff so I translated big cat to jap so it became ookiineko]~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 am
My gaia name, Eragon-12015. It probably obviously comes from the book Eragon. (not the movie! That was horrible! burning_eyes )It's one of my favorite books so I decided to incorporate it in. Then I put a dash in and then my student ID from school. Not really much of a story but most of my real friends I knew were doing the same thing with their usernames so I decided to follow suit.  

Eragon-12015

13,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:18 am
well i think penguins ARE awesome so do i even have 2 tell a story?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff