Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:37 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

I agree with Shram. And in knowing what it is that you did wrong you still have a chance to change it. Like I hate Lezbos, for my own reasons, but I still have a chance to change that because I still have years ahead of me.

I have to say though, learning to trust people while there are s**t loads of untrustworthy people around is really ******** hard to do! maybe someday.
User Image

Good point there, hun.

Yes, trusting people these days is so hard to do. Especially, on the internet... stare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image

Unless I have really good proof of people, I don't believe s**t people say online. It's a rule of mine and I like to think it keeps me and my family safe.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm
Trusting people once is easy, by defualt people should be trusted until the prove unworthy of that trust.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image

Sav, have you been ******** over a lot in your life?
User Image

God-Raped-Me

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:04 pm
Saverio C.
Trusting people once is easy, by defualt people should be trusted until the prove unworthy of that trust.

Yes, so true.
However, trusting certain individuals in a high-level for a long time will greatly brake you when they decieve you.
That s**t sucks... stare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:13 pm
Really there's not much I regret in my life. I think the only thing I regret is waiting so long before standing up for myself and not taking s**t from people I thought were friends. Also, I gotta say that while I wish I could agree with Sav, after the backstabbing I've had from people and the hurt they've imposed I've found that it's not as easy to trust people as I wish it was. People have to earn my trust, I don't give it out freely.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 am
Regrets, I have none. I've made dumb choices and foolishly trusted people I shouldn't have, but those are mistakes I do not repeat. Mistakes are things to learn from and they help me build upon who I am.

If I never made a mistake in my life, I'd have nothing to learn and that would diminish who I am now. That would be a thing to regret.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:15 am
the only regret ive ever had was telling someone to go die outta anger... that weekend... they did...

scary thing was he died in the exact way i said he shoulda....  

Agent_of_Misfortune

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am
Agent_of_Misfortune
the only regret ive ever had was telling someone to go die outta anger... that weekend... they did...

scary thing was he died in the exact way i said he shoulda....

sad Oh, man...
I'm really so sorry to hear that, man.
Hopefully, you can learn from that to control your anger.
(I'm not trying to sound mean or anything... sad )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 am
Sanzoskitsune
Really there's not much I regret in my life. I think the only thing I regret is waiting so long before standing up for myself and not taking s**t from people I thought were friends. Also, I gotta say that while I wish I could agree with Sav, after the backstabbing I've had from people and the hurt they've imposed I've found that it's not as easy to trust people as I wish it was. People have to earn my trust, I don't give it out freely.

"I regret is waiting so long before standing up for myself and not taking s**t from people I thought were friends."
I regret the same thing there, hun. I'm one of the shy types, so I'm easily stepped all over on... But, I'm slowly standing up more and more for myself for the past couple of years. I even cussed out an adult who is twice my age xd That was fun.
You're not alone with the backstabbing. My boyfriend and I have been backstabbed alot... stare That's why, the "friends" that hurt us, aren't our friends anymore and we don't say a single word to them.
Yes, you are correct.People have to earn trust, it is something not expandable.

XxDarkMalicexX

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:23 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Sav, have you been ******** over a lot in your life?
User Image

I said trust not blindly thrusting myself over a cliff.

Unless you meant literally. Then that is hardly any of your buissness, but if you must know I am stockholder on the Trojan board.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:23 am
Thaliat Everwood
Regrets, I have none. I've made dumb choices and foolishly trusted people I shouldn't have, but those are mistakes I do not repeat. Mistakes are things to learn from and they help me build upon who I am.

If I never made a mistake in my life, I'd have nothing to learn and that would diminish who I am now. That would be a thing to regret.

Yes, yes, all of that is so true.
Afterall, we are just humans.

XxDarkMalicexX

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 am
User Image

Sav, I just meant that if you give everyone trust until they don't deserve it, you must have had people do something to loose that trust.

If I trusted people I'd be a MUCH worse position than I am now.

Dark, please try not to double post, just edit your first one.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am
Haha, sorry... sweatdrop
I have a bad habit of doing that.
I'll do my best to stop. wink
Sorry, GRM. sad

It's all right to put up barriers/walls for yourself than to leave yourself unprotected and not feel safe, however, there is a limit to how many barriers/walls you put up. You cannot shut out the entire world.

XxDarkMalicexX

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:36 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

Sav, I just meant that if you give everyone trust until they don't deserve it, you must have had people do something to loose that trust.

If I trusted people I'd be a MUCH worse position than I am now.

Dark, please try not to double post, just edit your first one.
User Image

Of course I've been had before, but I'm a little smarter then to leave myself unprotected.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff