Reply RP/Game
The Vampire RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 am
Jasper hissed at her. "No, you will not...," he growled, as his voice got more...monsterous. One side of his body started changing into something that of a demonic bat. His claw reached out for her and grabbed her with ease, taking her back to the balcony, over the rails where he could drop her and she would hit the concrete below with a clean splat. "If you don't want to die tonight, I suggest you get the hell away from here... This is my last and final warning." He told her, his voice both a mixture of his own and another deep demonic.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 pm
She struggled in his grasp "What the hell are you?!" She said wide eyed. She breathed hard, trying to escape his clutches. Suddenly a huge BANG came from the street. They both looked down, seeing a man, standing here. He looked up and smiled, "Why Hello there my young daughter. OH its seems you are in quit a pradickament!." He said with a laugh.
"Leave me allow you MONSTER!" Lana yelled at the man on the street. "I don't care what you say! Im not leaving with you! I'd rather die!" She spat the words a him.

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Jasper let go of her as he looked down at the man who named Lana his daughter. He looked at the two before smirking down at the man. "Hey! You want her?! Come and get her! She's been harrassing me all night!" He called down at the man, still smirking, his voice still in a mixture of his own and demonic self.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 am
"Why the hell does bad crap always happen to me!" Lana yelled to herself. All of a sudden Vladimir was right beside Lana. "Ok lets go, I want to get back before the clan starts getting restless!" He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her closer. "HELL NO!" Lana hissed at him. "Im not going to go with you anymore! Im SICK of you!" She spat the words out at him. Hes face suddenly turned monsteress, he raised a hand and hit Lana across the face. "I don't care when you want!" He growled at her.  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Well, here I go...

Character Name:Charmaleon
Full Name: Charmaleon Jefferson
Nick Names: Charm
Marital Status/Spouse: Single
Sexuality:Heterosexual

Hair: Black
Eyes: Blood Red
Origin:She was born Puerto Rico, but has lived everywhere.
Language: Spanish
Blood Type: O-
Height: 5'5 ft.
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults:115 pounds. She looks like a supermodel, but not so tall. She´s latin so she´s a brunette.

Race/Species:Vampire
Hobbies:Her profession is Arquitecture. She has build some of the greatest building so far. She likes to read, draw and write.
Dislikes: Hipocrats, liars.
Fears: Live forever, but alone

Bad habits:None
Normal talents:She's a great artist
Supernatural Powers and Abilities: She can move at lighting speed, also knows what other are thinking.
Temperament: She is shy, but when she gets confident can become a totally different person loudy and crazy.
Background(Story): Charm was born in Puerto Rico, but after 2 years her parents got divorced, and she went to dominican republic. There she lived ´till 10 when her mother died. She went to Spain to live with an uncle, who abused of her when she was 15 she felt in love with this guy, who promissed her life forever and she would take revenge of his uncle. So he made her inmortal. And both drank his blood til he faded away. After 20 years with him they became apart, since then she hasn´t found some true love. She wonders, will she?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 pm
Jasper stood there for a moment before he growled, seeing Vladmir hit her across the face. The sight made him angry. His attitude suddenly changed. He grabbed ahold of Lana's free arm and got her out of his grasp. He glared his red,ruby eyes at the elder vampire. "Hey, didn't anyone teach you any manners?! You don't hit girls, you b*****d!" He yelled at him in full rage.  

XxDarkMalicexX

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:47 pm
*Profile requirements of your character*
Character Name:
Full Name: Lucian Alexander Fage
Nick Names: Lucian, Xander
Marital Status/Spouse: Single...
Sexuality: Bi

Hair: Crimson Red
Eyes: Golden
Origin: Unknown
Language: speaks with a romainian accent
Blood Type: 0+
Height: 6'0''
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: He weights about 160 but it is all muscle. His body is nicely cut, built. Pale skin that bares a few old scars. His incubus for is seems more flawless, his hair is left down but his bangs are held with decorative clasps, his horns curl then go straight up, his nails grow and his eyes are black irisis's with golden puples, he is dressed in robes.

Race/Species: Half Vampire-Half Incubus
Hobbies: Reading, Singing, playing instruments
Likes: Taking long walks in the night, music, hunting, psychics/paranormal
Dislikes: Lies, children
Fears: Sunlight, Dead blood, succubus's
Parents/Siblings: Unknown

Bad habits: Smokes
Normal talents: plays the violin beautifully...
Supernatural Powers and Abilities: His voice and eyes are beautiful and deep, almost haunting will charm those he wants, he can become invisable.
He can learn things about people by touch
Temperament: He is a charismatic man, though he likes to keep to himself at times. His trust must be earned. Usually calm untill someone or something annoys or angers him. In bloodlust he is uncontrollable until his thurst or lust is satisfyed.
Background(Story): Not much is known about Lucian, he arrived in town as a violin teacher to teens and adults. He has travled alone for quite some time, though he searches for the one person who may break his curse. He has killed many in his travels, no one ever suspected him...His family and upbrining is a mystery as well that he one day hopes to unravel...all he knows is he was a orphan since he was a infant.

Image:
Human Form:
User Image
Incubus Form:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 pm
Lucian was out on his usual evening stroll around town. He sniffed the air, the smell of wet cement and fallen/decaying leaves was always a scent he adored. The smell of fall...
Though summer was on the way and he didn't enjoy the thought of that. He liked the winter seasons, he could walk out in daylight sometimes, others he would remain inside and either sleep or play his violin.

The night wind toyed with his trench coat and his long crimson locks. His golden eyes scanned the terrain around him as he smiled.

A black cat followed him, it had been following him for about a block now. It had come out of the alley-way somewhere. Must like him or something, he didnt care. It was cute. He would more than likely just take it home with him...He needed some company. It was lonely in that studio appartment.

As he walked he could hear yelling coming from somewhere. The kitten arched its back with a hiss and yowl, but stayed near him. He turned the corner and saw the comotion. He didn't realize till now that he had wondered onto a back road and was standing some feet from a house. He ducked behind a tree and listened in-

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:47 am
That day I felt in mood of going out (not 4 food), weird, huh!. I dressed up and went to the night club. I danced a lot with a lot of boys, and went home with one.
We didn´t talked, I didn´t knew his name. All I know is I left before morning, didn´t leaved a note. He wasn´t what I´m looking for.

So Good-Bye!! I´ll Find u If I want.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:49 pm
Soon I started to notice that life was too long for me to have only one night stands. -What the f*** I´m doing? but I remember I had no soul, It was taken away from me so many years ago. Gosh!! No mercy shall have man alive, I was tricked once, but not twice.

So I went out again, but just to feed my hunger. I tricked a man, who fed my never filled hunger. Humps*** I´m almost empty AGAIN!!

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:42 am
Lana looked at Jasper in suprise. her eyes widened as he yelled at her father. "Its ok, you don't have to stand up for me." She said shyly at him, "Im used to this.." Blood running down her face and dripping on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:00 pm
Charm was walking down the street when she heard Lana and Jasper talking, she didn´t knew them. But anyway she said "That man should be wiped off the planet".  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:30 pm
Lana looked down to see a girl on the side walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 pm
Lucian noticed the girl enter the area, but he was trying to decide himself if he should make an appearance or not...this was none of his business, not his battle so why should he get envolved...He gritted his teeth as he watched...he was suppose to be hunting, and his hunger was angry cause his stomach wrenched."ugh, why not..."
He said to himself as he stepped out into the street.
"Pardon my intrusion, but I couldn't help but notice whats going on...anything I could do?"
He asked as he looked around at those gathered then up to the balcony.

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:23 am
Lana sighed, "I have no idea anymore." She closed her eyes, trying to exscape from this nightmare.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff