Last tattoo I had is a Spongebob temporary tattoo =|

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:46 am
User Image  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:24 pm
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
I wanna get a tattoo and already know what am gonna do. But I´m afraid that it doesn´t stays right. What if the guy who does the tatoo do it wrong?

They stencil on the pic you want on your skin so they can't screw it up... That's what they did with mine...

and why can't you believe it Jaft?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Tattoos have never really appealed to me as something I want to have on myself. And besides the pain, I never come to a decision about it.
However, I think if I did actually decide that maybe I would get one, I go for an intricately designed vine with leaves around my upper arm. But I'd probably be OCD-ish about the design and the talent of the artist to the point that it'd never get done.
Its really the only thing I ever though I could deal with for the rest of my life. I really should toy with a design and test it out in henna.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Pnytenshi
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
I wanna get a tattoo and already know what am gonna do. But I´m afraid that it doesn´t stays right. What if the guy who does the tatoo do it wrong?

They stencil on the pic you want on your skin so they can't screw it up... That's what they did with mine...

User Image

Even though they stencil them on, they can still screw up. They can go too deep in your skin which will result in a "blow out" or not deep enough which will result in the ink coming out of the skin. They can also go out of their own lines, mess up on shading and so on.

Teddy I suggest making sure you know a lot about the artist before going to them. Look at their previous work, and lots of it too.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Recently I've been toying with the idea of getting a pink lily, my favorite flower, on my right shoulder. Just a little one.

Elle Razor

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:19 am
God-Raped-Me

Teddy I suggest making sure you know a lot about the artist before going to them. Look at their previous work, and lots of it too.
User Image

ThankS!!! mrgreen  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas