Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Tweek's Rp/Plot/Singles Thread~ [On Holdz] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:18 pm
Openn!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:46 am
*Latches onto the thread.* <3  

Epine de Rose

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:28 am
For Tsaphiel, I could offer another Clara getting lost scenario? She tends to do so quite frequently, getting herself all caught up and scratched and what not on the way. x3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 pm
>3< Ra'asiel needs to see his buddy again xD  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:51 pm
I've owed samus an RP for awhile so I am going to set that one up and work on that, then I'll open Tsaph up for some more plot-based rps 3nodding !!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:42 am
*attaches self to Tweeks* heart heart

Do you mind if we continue that foalhood rp between Tsa and Tia? (Despite them both being grown up? ) XD!!! I was recently struck by more Tia inspiration. XD!

Also, Killian's son Burn is all grown up and looking for some adventure... I was thinking about Ichigo (if he's available) or Hysteria? I was reading her plots and Burn is more then capable of telling her he's just as arrogant and comes from just as amazing a family. XD!  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:49 pm
For Tsaphiel:

I can offer Astraea? X: *pokes the mare in her siggy* Having reached adulthood, she had been more had more conscious about her own lack of identity(she was left as a basket in front of a two legger's teepee with no clue about her past) and has taken much of her time into wondering aimlessly. In a way, she is lost to the world and herself. She often takes her little walks in the middle of the night when the stars shine brightest, so perhaps she can meet up with Tsaphiel then? Their similiar preference to the night would be very interesting to rp with? ^^ Perhaps Tsaphiel can help her find herself again. Or just a friendly incounter? X:

I have a plot in the works for Astraea later on that would need a savior, perhaps Tsaphiel could be him? The plot involves Astra discovering her past though it is nothing really strange to her, but it reawakens her horrors and fears. She will shrink back into herself and lock herself away. That's where the savior comes in and saves the day. xD; Of course I prefer if the relationship would last forever, and rp'd couples rock. <3 So would it be okay if we just test them out in the rp and see if they work together? X: That is if you are interested? ;;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:48 pm
Celeanor
*attaches self to Tweeks* heart heart

Do you mind if we continue that foalhood rp between Tsa and Tia? (Despite them both being grown up? ) XD!!! I was recently struck by more Tia inspiration. XD!

Also, Killian's son Burn is all grown up and looking for some adventure... I was thinking about Ichigo (if he's available) or Hysteria? I was reading her plots and Burn is more then capable of telling her he's just as arrogant and comes from just as amazing a family. XD!

Yesss let's please continue!! <3<3<3

And for Burn, truthfully I am dying to RP Hysteria so I'd choose her first. But Ichigo is always open for you as well >3 So its your call luv!!!  

Tweekend

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 pm
Sweet, I'll keep up with the Tsa/Tia RP and start a new one for Burn and Hysteria (soonish) and leave'em here.

Any place in particular that Hysteria is likely to be wandering?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 am
She'll really be anywhere- so I'll leave the setting up to you : ) !! And thanks luv!! *excited*  

Tweekend

Tweekend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm
exclaim Ok, thread was updated. I also added underneath each post what rps the Soqs are in. There are quite a few with no RPs, so I hope they get biters! I also added some info at the bottom of the thread, about Soqs of mine that are currently smitten/in relationships 4laugh I'd love to get more of my Soqs such awesome significant others! So here's to being hopeful <3

And, at the moment I have a TON of rps open, and I have no idea when they will end. I may be hesitant to start any new ones right away, but I am open to organizing or finding ideas.

But then again, I may jump the gun and start rps. Who knows! <3

Thanks in advance to those interested in the future!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:09 pm
I believe I have someone~ XD Devil and Lanzo both caught my interest. X3 Yet Lanzo doesn't seem to only have on rp active, if you don't mind I'd like to fling Ambala at him.

User Image

Her plot thread can be found HERE

Ambala is a very adventurous lass who has seen all sorts of things in her life time, even if she is still considered pretty young. Concerning Lanzo, she'd find him very interesting due to his breed and later on possibly find him a great asset to the tales she enjoys weaving to those who listen. Of course she may exaggerate him just "tad", to the point of where he becomes either the villain to her tales, the silent hero, or just a seedy character.

Similar to Lanzo, Ambala also has close ties with her family. Yet the blood of an adventurer runs strong through her veins, and she has taken on her father's dreams to travel. In doing so, these grand dreams and desire for adventure has led her away from them. Well, at least for a little while.

Now, I see her becoming pretty determined to get Lanzo out and about; away from his comfort zone little by little. Ambala is the type who doesn't enjoy being ignored and loves a challenge. She enjoys finding artifacts and learning about all sorts of old legends and tales that later she can spin for others. So when she is, perhaps, met with disinterest from Lanzo, she'll take it as an a insult but also as an opportunity to get him to take an interest in what lies outside the land he knows. Labeled strange and whatnot may get her blood boiling, she may snap back to defend herself with a witty statement and what not, but really his words will fuel her inner fire with great determination.

Perhaps she'd try to get his interest first with stories of her "grand" experiences (some exaggerated to seem far greater than they were), and then she may try to lure him out to experience the world. Ambala leading him to different kinds of places and introducing him to others, perhaps even the human she has spent some time with. All this to show him, as corny as it sounds, that being different from him doesn't mean one is not perfect but also not strange, they just have a quirk that makes them special. XD Or something along those lines. >.>

Concerning romance, I'd like Ambala to find "The One" through rp and she's still rather new to me, just like Lanzo is to you. Sooo we'll have to see what develops between them if we give this a shot and if they click or not. X3 If you don't mind since I would like it for Ambala to take things nice and slow.

Of course I'm sure you'd like to see how they interact if they do have a first encounter before jumping into this plot, so it's perfectly fine. X3 I also understand that you're pretty busy with other plots and rps so if this doesn't really catch your eye, I can certainly take a no instead of having you do a ton of rps and suffering because of it. x.x;; Thank you for considering her for plottage with your boy as well!  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:49 am
It seems like Ambala's energy would be amusing for Lanzo! I'll warn you now, he may be a challenge for your girl, but I am happy to have them rp since it sounds like it could open him up somehow, which is something I definitely want XD Any kind of change from his usual attitude will be nice.

I'm not sure if he'll be able to fulfill some of your further-down-the road plots, but I am thrilled to set up an rp and let them interact! And I am happy to go start it, I will either post it here or PM it to you.

So yay <3 I am happy to get Lanzo another rp! I hope he can bring some lol-interaction for your girl as well.

edit- Thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14786863  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:14 am
*wanders over to Tweek to play~* X3

Maybe sometime we could do some RP with Rime and Delmare, if you're still interested in some water x ice interaction. =D I'm not sure if Rime counts as 'tough' or 'strong' since I'm not 100% sure on his personality, but I suspect his attitude won't allow for him to come out psychologically damaged or anything on the other end of the encounter. XD

Or if you wanted to play with someone else, I could offer up some of my other soqs? =3  

Grey Dragon

Tweekend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 pm
Grey Dragon
*wanders over to Tweek to play~* X3

Maybe sometime we could do some RP with Rime and Delmare, if you're still interested in some water x ice interaction. =D I'm not sure if Rime counts as 'tough' or 'strong' since I'm not 100% sure on his personality, but I suspect his attitude won't allow for him to come out psychologically damaged or anything on the other end of the encounter. XD

Or if you wanted to play with someone else, I could offer up some of my other soqs? =3

Omg yessss I want that rp so badly XDD! It would be awesome!

At the moment Delmare is rping with Rebel, who I think will help her mentally since she's never had 'normal' interaction. So plot-wise I think Delmare will be more normal for Rime, and won't freak him out at all really XD May just seem weird lol!

Let me know when you'd like me to set that up- I am down whenever you are x) !!!!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff