Action?
  Anime?
  Dramactionime? ^w^
  Pollwhore! Omnomnom... >w<
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:00 pm
It still kind of upsets me when those kinds of comments are made Invis, because it assumes that hey, you have a couple bad experiences with a few bad fans so they all must be exactly the same right? That's BS, complete and utter BS.

And yeah Kuttner is probably the best on the new team... I keep hoping they'll switch back to the original team xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 pm
    Kutner wins hands down...but mostly because he seems the most stable and normal of the new bunch.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:04 pm
...except for that whole setting the guy on fire during the hiring thing xd Oh god that was hilarious  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:06 pm
Sanzoskitsune
...except for that whole setting the guy on fire during the hiring thing xd Oh god that was hilarious

And that whole online House thing... whee But no one will ever forget lighting the guy on fire....

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:06 pm
Meh. So he makes generalizations. Everybody does every now and then.

And as for me....well....I'm a cynic. I hate humanity in general. I dislike people in general. Of course there's always those exceptions but they are few and far between...
And besides...it's more fun that way when you find someone who's not a complete douche =D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 pm
wakusei
Sanzoskitsune

And that whole online House thing... whee But no one will ever forget lighting the guy on fire....
Oh the online House thing was made of win, poor guy ended up with like the smallest percentage of their "income" and the reason no one will forget lighting the guy on fire is because it was so awesomely made of fail and win at the same time.

@Invis, I don't mind generalizations sometimes but I just hear so many generalization about fans that I'm getting sick and tired of it. "All Twilight fans are nut" "All anime fans are weird and are obsessed with it" "All fans of ___ are ___" Say you don't like something, say that sometimes fans take it too seriously and need to chill or are too crazy about it but don't assume they're all like that. Also he didn't say anything about the fans being annoying, he just said the show wasn't accurate which is a sort of... well no duh.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 am
NCIS!!!! except i only watch the episode with Cote de Pablo in them. I hated Sasha Alexander. she made the show sooo serious and they was no humor. Now with Cote de Pablo there's jokes like every 5 minutes in the show.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff