No ):
  pollwhore
View Results

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:01 pm
AlcoholicPancake
TieselGirl09
Pancake's never had a missus??!

Actually, it's not really shocking at all, but then again, you'd have to really know me for that. You see, on here, I can talk with anyone, and generally, though very pessimistic at times, will probably seem like a very outgoing person. In person, while still somewhat the same, I'm still very different at the same time. Meeting someone online is much easier than meeting them in person. When meeting someone online before meeting them in person, I'm able to talk to them and analyze the way they talk and their mannerism, which usually gives me a realistic look at how someone holds themselves, what they like, and overall what kind of person they are, so I'll feel more comfortable talking to them in person. Throwing me right into the situation of meeting them though, I still do all that, but by listening to their conversations with others and watching their movements. It tends to make me look anti-social and probably kind of creepy, as I don't usually speak to them for quite a while, or at least until I have a good gauge on who they are. Because of that issue, I've never really been very interesting when it comes to the opposite sex. They probably think I've got something dirty going on in my head when they see how closely I'm watching and listening to them. It kind of sets people off.

Another thing that should make it unsurprising is the fact that I'm a total nerd. Seriously... I could have the 10 most beautiful women in my room right behind me having an orgy, while begging me to join them, though if I have a computer to fix or something to work on regarding computers in general it'll seem to me as if I'm in my room alone. I have a feeling that it sets people off about me, because generally I pay more attention to computers and technology than I do people. So that coupled with my overall just lack of almost any want to be in any form of relationships other than a plain friendship kind of keeps me far off and well separated from the dating scene. Also, as I side note, people tend to not feel comfortable around me in person after they've heard stories about my past actions and what I used to do... So that just kind of helps my situation of distancing myself from having social engagements with other people.

TieselGirl09
My bed is like... UBER small! Sow whenever he came over to stay I used to make him have the bed and I had the floor cause he has bad backache and stuff!

That's because all beds ( Some types more than others ) contour to the body. If he has backaches from sleeping on a floor or hard surface, it's because of the arch in his back. I have the same problem, and I find it's easier to sleep with either my upper body propped up a bit so I'm in a half sitting/half laying position, or to put an extra pillow under my back where the arch is so it has support underneath it.

No my bed is smaller than a single!
I but my bed next to a single one and it is at least 6-12 inch's smaller!

AND

Panny you are NOT a nerdy, pessimistic creep!!
But I do understand what your saying!
I think that I'm a fat, ugly whore and everyone else is always telling me how cute and beautiful and sweet and kind and all that other bollocks that I am but I don't feel it because I am me!

But personally I think that you are sweet and kind and kinda cute lol smile

x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:08 pm
Also.... I got a guy that I am like... TOTALLY in love with and another guy that I think is cute.
The guy that I am in love with I'm kinda-ish with but I don't think that he like's me that way anymore... It's making me feel soooo dang stupid!
Another guy is in love with me but I'm not really sure...
And the other guy is like A) TOTALLY too far away and B) I just kinda-ish met him so I don't think he like's me in that way anyways so I'm TOTALLY confused!!!!!!

x

TieselGirl09

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image

Please use your edit button!
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash