Would u cheat?
  Depends
  NO
  Yeah!!
  Have been cheaten on...
View Results

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:07 pm
Actually, that sounds a lot like how I ended up with my current Teddy. I am sorry to hear you got hurt by it.

Honestly, I imagine this kind of thing happens a lot. When people are really close friends they have a lot of similar tastes in music, movies, tv shows, clothing...so it would makes sense they would like the same kind of guy too. But I don't think I would call it being cheated on. You liked the guy, you weren't going out yet. She just made her move first. And so she has a guy...is she happy with him? Did she keep him after she got guy number two? Did guy 1 and 2 know about each other? There is a lot of depth to those kinds of situations.

Before my current boyfriend, Lord, I was with another guy. Things weren't going well, part of me didn't want to admit it yet because we were so intertwined (especially financially)...so I told myself I must not be happy because we had issues when it came to sex. I thought, I just need someone to help me relieve the sexual tension and than I can be happy. His bestfriend, Lord, was swearing off relationships because he had just come out of a really bad on. Meanwhile my friend, who had guys she could call and have ready for her at a moments notice (as she had flaunted to me many times) plus a new guy who she was on and off with, got a crush on Lord. She had me do some digging for her, talking to Lord a lot to get her answers about what he was like. At this point I was still convinced Lord hated me...like HATED me. But as we talked more I was realizing he and I had a lot in common. I started to develop a crush on him too. I was straight up with her about it too, she asked me to go after someone else, even volunteered some of her back up guys (*shutters*). But I don't have big circles of friends, Lord was my only safe choice. I waited for a long while, almost 6 months, for her to go after him too...even helped her try. She dragged her feet, than finally told him. They kissed once, he brought her out on a date...confessed to me he felt nothing for her more than friends. So I went after him, and we had a just for sex thing for a while. Than I had to face the fact that I was truly unhappy with how things were and it wasn't just the sex. I broke up with my than current to be with Lord because he makes me happy on and off the bed. It was crazy and complex...there was hard feelings after too. This is kinda the skinny version of it.

All for all, Lord and I are still happy together and my friend and I don't speak anymore but I hear she found a guy that is good for her and they are living happily together now. So if things hadn't happened the way they did she might not have met her guy and I might have never figured out that Lord had liked me all along and not hated me. *shrugs*

You see, things are never black and white the way we want them to be. It isn't as simple as I liked him so I should get him. Like I said, I am sorry you got hurt, but before you jump into the "my best friend is a b***h" pile maybe you should find out everyone's side.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:12 pm

@LadiSilverfox:::
I´m trying to do that now, I don´t really wanna lose her friendship, but as long as she doesn´t tell me the truth it ain´t gonna be the same.

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:38 pm
I am glad to hear that you are going to give her a chance. But you are also right to expect some honesty from her, but you might have to remind her that anything she say...there is a chance you could be upset by it, but you are afar more likely to be outraged if she lies now.

Sometimes due to high running emotions even really good friends might be tempted to tell you what you want to hear to sooth the emotions of the other party, even if it means lying. But if you tell her you want honesty straight up, it might make it easier for her and yourself to be fully undisclosed about things.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:24 pm
Thanks!!! mrgreen  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff