ever have a long lost friend that contacts you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:18 am
I had about 3 people I used to know when I lived in Texas contact me out of the blue. One of them ended up in jail apparently, and the other two I hardly keep in touch with. Maybe if they were on Gaia or I signed on to my instant messengers more often, then I'd talk with them more sweatdrop I'm terrible at socializing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:23 am
Hey listen!

O.e I've had....hmm.....maybe three or four people I knew about 6 or so years ago, just contact me out of the blue on Myspace....it was freakin' creepy man......I don't even live where they are at any more.....O.e Anyone find that kinda scary? There was one person who I had met back in Elementary School just contacted me on Myspace....she has actually gotten a serious personality change....she used to be like a preppy girl, now she's acting kinda gothy.....with a mix of preppy too....that's the scary part...O.e

O.e *Blam blam blam blam* *Booooom!!!!!* Listen to that....O.e

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 am
I found an ex of mine on Facebook and he started talking.... We broke up cause his mate's told him that I was cheating on him so we broke up. It's been 2 and a half year's and he's a changed alot lol smile But I think he's kinda realised I didn't do it now... Or hopefully anyway's cause I didn't do it in the first place bless him.
Hopefully he's alright with me though!

x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm
Omg yes, I just had that happen to me.

My friend miranda, who I haven't seen in about three years, sent me a message on myspace the other day asking how I was. She has a baby now. biggrin I might go see her sometimes.  

badazzgrlo

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 am
I've actually had people I went to elementary school with act like they don't know me. ninja
I kind of am the person who suddenly gets in touch... like, when I clean out my address book, I send emails to all the accounts and ask if that's still a good account, even if it's someone I haven't seen in years. rolleyes
And, uh, I have friends that I email on a regular basis, but haven't seen IRL in years and years.
And I have friends that I think about often, but haven't spoken to in many years... like my stepsisters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:56 pm
This one is actually more funny than dramatic.

When I started college, I drifted from my real friends because I wanted to try something new in life. I had just started going out with an older guy and my high school crush calls me the day after. So I'm thinking, could this be real? After two years of not talking, he calls. I'm in a d^mn relationship.
So I blow up at him and start crying because I'm picking a fight with him for no reason WHATsoEVER. I mean, out of the four christmas' that we tried to spend as friends, no one wanted to know who I wanted to have under the misltoe becuase it was so obvious. I even tried the "test" relationship to see if I could move anything.
I didn't hear from him until right before christmas. He was going to come over to say hi to two of our other friends that happened to be at my house at the time. But... he was also dropping off presents from the time he spent in his Navy suit. Now I am standing around watching everyone get presents and I'm think to myself: never got one before, won't get one now.

I start walking back inside and he hands me two wrapped presents... and kisses my cheek. Smiling he says "Merry Christmas" and leaves. The first was an Angel Sanctuary art book, we both enjoyed the series. The second was a letter telling me that while he was away... he developed feeling for someone on his team. The only problem is that he was asigned to an all-male team. sweatdrop Total let down sweatdrop  

Izumi Iris

umi505

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 pm
2weeks ago my moms old friend who x-communicated us contacted us for the first time in 7 years...but that's not a good thing, there's a good reason we never tried to get in contact with her, she's psycho. So when she called us saying something crazy stuff about being in danger we promised to never answer the doorbell, unless it's obvious of who it is. The things that lady is able of scares us. Once she threatened her kids at gun point.

.________.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 pm
Kalstolyn
uh I've never had that happen. Even if my old friends are "all growed up" they're still the people I grew up with. Same sense of humour, same personality. I don't think anyone ever truly changes so much that they become "totally different" and if it seems that way, it's usually me who has changed, not them, and I'm noticing different things than I did before.
thats what i think too.

yes i have had a long lost friend contact me. i moved away and somehow we lost touch.. then after 3-4yrs i got a mail in the letterbox addressed to me from anonymous. inside the letter it had clues to who the person was that only I would know about him.
so now we're in contact i found out he'd gotten a job in some relation to the tax department.. and thats found my name so he thought he'd try to get in contact whee [there are appearently 5 other ppl with my name -_-;].

another time, i had a good friend at primary school. and well we went to different intermediates and i moved then 2 years later i moved back. i went to high school and who happend to be in my science class.. but my old good friend from primary.! i was really amazed to see him soo grown up and such.  

ladiebird

TaeminsLips

Divine Nymph

11,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:27 am
yes i have had this happen to me..
My friend who had moved a few years ago once called me like 2 years ago after 3 years of no communication..
The day he called he was actually in town XD on my birthday!
it was so long sence i had seen him too..
now i have heard from him the last time i remember was sometime last year or last summer..
he was doing ok and was trying to get ahold of all our old friends..
i really do miss him he was so sweet and kind and very funny XD lol
i understand how it feels havening someone call out of nowhere..
it happens sometimes xD lol

<333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:16 am
Yes, many times. SOmetimes it's awkward and be don't really talk...but sometimes we hit off real well.  

shiny dollar

SupaWeena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:26 pm
yeah i have a friend who talks to me about once a year to just check up on things... it makes you wonder why you odnt hang out any more  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 pm
My former best friend sometimes sends me some sort of empty "hello how are you" mail over Myspace. Ironically we had a falling out over events that transpired on this site, then him blowing me off IRL for 2 years straight. I'm a bit leery of him still.

Another child hood friend of mine happens to be in my Personal Finance class. I don't think he remembers me though. We haven't seen one another since middle school.  

Phaeton

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces