Reply Community Lounge
Realizations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:58 pm
Er, I realized today that people see me in an entirely different way than I see myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:36 pm
Have you ever just been sitting around when you came to the sudden realization of something you should have already known?

Yea it happens all the time. For me i have realized the other ways of self and creative expression such as art and writing.  

Suma-Kaur

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image
Eh I realized I'm frightened of more things than I first realized....for one being I do NOT like being out of state without someone I'm familiar with, with me. Like my Chicago trip in middle school, I cried like a baby because I was basically alone. But on a trip to Kentucky I was fine because my family was there.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:01 pm
Today I realized that no matter how many people love me, and no matter how much they do, there's always going to be a bit of me that doubts it. Makes a lot of little relationship issues blow up out of proportion, so I'm trying to understand it better. The fact that I'm a very sensitive and emotional person to start with just makes it worse. lol

I did have a very similar experience to yours, though. In my case, however, I was falling into depression much like I had the year before, and while I was puttering around the house I found my old, tattered Lord of the Rings single-volume. I sort of grew up on Tolkien, and it had always helped me clear my head and get through hard times before. I opened it up and started reading; I immediately felt a little calmer, happier, and stronger. After I finished the chapter, the feeling was sealed and I felt that I could go on with the day - and my life suddenly wasn't so awful.

Lady Shortness

Timid Muse

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas