View Results

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:35 pm
Well, my gene pool is pretty much a mish-mash of Europe, so I guess having a two-toned beard isn't all that odd. Red and dark brown (maybe it's black, I have a hard time distinguishing the difference in the mirror...) work together at least. And it helps cover up a fairly weak chin. Other than that, I was lucky to get a decent bone structure in the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image

He has the PERFECT goatee! He never has to shave off extra and trims it like once a month! There are men out there who spend hundreds of dollars buying the tools you need to get what he has naturally on his face!

He's so lucky! I on the other hand am Scottish, which means it's hard to find a spot on me where there isn't hair!
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Tsu.png

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:48 pm

;_;
I'm sure there are lots of good traits along with what everyone's mentioning~!

I don't think I've got it too bad, x)
I think the only thing I don't like about myself is that I tan too easily?
...and I don't like being all tan, so I stay inside the house, which is totally fine by me! :3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:18 am
User Image

GTR has amazing eyes, he's tall, muscular, and his hair that he hates grows into gorgeous ringlets. There's a lot of good traits he didn't mention you're right!
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 am

I am an old ATG member =]

Go me I inherited epilepsy a few generations after it went away.
not my mom
not her parents
not their parents
but somewhere before that again.
=D

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 pm
I have a lot of issues with my genetics. *sulks*

My family has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cancer, diabetes, obesity, and bad eyesight coming from one side or the other and occasionally both sides.

I have somewhat odd teeth and a tendency to grate them, which makes them worse - both from my dad; I'm very short and have a slow metabolism, which means I have to really watch my diet, from my mom; I'm very pale and cannot tan, which also came from my dad (but that's not too bad, because I like being pale); I've got weird hair that's neither straight nor curly and an odd nose from my mom, and general stuff like that.

On the plus side of the genetic pool, however, I did manage to luck into the 'hourglass' shape, I've got pretty good skin, I've been told I have nice eyes and good bone structure, and being short and small means that I never had that awkward phase where I tripped over everything, including my own feet.

Taken altogether - it's not perfect, but it's mine, and it could have been much, much worse.

This has been another episode of My TL;DR Ranting.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:37 pm
Shram

not my mom
not her parents
not their parents
=D

At least you can blame genes. x3 No other epileptics in my family but me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:24 am
ninja Ninja Kyuubi Strikes! ninja
We don't have time to list everything thats wrong with my family... Small list:
AD/HD
History of Cancer
History of heart problems
History of Cholesterol problems
Loss of Vision from early age
Loss of Hearing
Short

The only thing on my side is Longevity... Other than that, I'd be dead by 30...

Namikaze Kaiyoko

Tipsy Kitten

9,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Senryoske

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm
My hair and face is always greasy so I have bad acne which completly blows and I'm small in every sense of the word. But I don't consider myself unlucky. I could be worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:49 pm
Taeryyn
Shram

not my mom
not her parents
not their parents
=D

I'd check that out were I you cus that's what they told me to xD
then my moms cousine had a kid with the exact same type of epilepsy and it was traced

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 pm
Shram
Taeryyn

then my moms cousine had a kid with the exact same type of epilepsy and it was traced

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of some second-cousins or other distant relatives being epileptic, but there isn't anyone but me that I know about. None of my first cousins, none of my aunts or uncles. We're not sure why I have seizures, but not my brother. : s Doesn't make sense to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 pm
Taeryyn
Shram
Taeryyn

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of some second-cousins or other distant relatives being epileptic, but there isn't anyone but me that I know about. None of my first cousins, none of my aunts or uncles. We're not sure why I have seizures, but not my brother. : s Doesn't make sense to me.

My brother has had one seizure in his life after that no more
so I guess we are on the same footing there you and I xP

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

PantomineX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 pm
Hey man, I can grow a beard in just about a week. Now that gets exspensive. I am blonde, blue-eyed, and a big a** Scottish nose is planted in the middle of my face (anywhere else and it'd be just weird). Trade ya. Any of ya.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:16 pm
Gray hairs were the bane of my existence for the longest time. And to some degree still are, I am 28 and I am already half gray. I started going gray at 14, no joke. Sitting in class at the beginning of high school I found my first full gray and shortly after a bunch more. My mother started at 18 and my father at 16...I also inhered my father's bushy eyebrows. So without proper waxing (which my parents didn't allow me to do) it looks like I have two fuzzy caterpillars on my forehead. So in high school I didn't get a whole lot of dates.

However now I am in charge and I have stopped dying my hair and I am trying to let it go pure silver now. Once it does I am going to buy some really great elf ears than Nero LARP here I come!

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

LadiSilverfox

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:00 pm
Aside from odd allergies/asthma that make me congested....and occasionally stop breathing if it's from IV dye...I did pretty darn well.

Genetically speaking there is a history of everything bad from cancer to diabetes...heck one distant relative died of AIDS, but that's not genetic. Somehow I've got none of it. Even when I was really overweight, my vitals were always good, no high blood pressure, no cholesterol concerns, no anemia, nothing. And we've got great longevity!

I'm way thinner now, so my health is even better. Yay for being less fat!

As for the physical stuff, we are purely European thus far. So I've got greenish blue eyes. Green one day, blue the next. Weird, but way cool. Vision's not perfect, but correctable so no biggie there. I got full lips (make up counter ladies hate that I don't need lip liner) and nice pale skin. Thick brown hair, slightly wavy. Just got my first gray hair in December....plucked it to show it off, so now it's gone. No new ones yet. European as I am, I've got slightly dark body hair, but that is easily removed...but my arm hair is remarkably blond. Good teeth, though they could use a little whitening. And I love my bone structure.

Someone told me I had the perfect face to pull off a gothic look. She meant it as a compliment, but I never found the gothic look all that attractive. Still I guess if other recognize my genetic good points, I must be doing pretty well.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff