Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
funny requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shugo chara?
  doki doki!
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:43 am
-iSnug-
Cant wait to become a mod then i would join in...i kinda remember my thingie...only thing i remember is... "I am a very giddy and fun guy to talk to."

This is what you call a shameless self promotion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:37 am
angel_half82
-iSnug-
Cant wait to become a mod then i would join in...i kinda remember my thingie...only thing i remember is... "I am a very giddy and fun guy to talk to."

This is what you call a shameless self promotion.

that is what you'd call dreaming, i think. xd

anyway, we pick mods based on performance and actions, yo. 3nodding

and idk if this one is FUNNY ((as i do not like to mock those with conditions)), but its certainly interesting!

from wolf axle:

Quote:
1. i think it would be fun 2. i've never been in a guild on gaia 3. i am seriously poor ( 2820 gold ) 4. i don't spam i think spammers are jerks 5. i'm crazy wierd ( the random way) 6. lastly i am on gaia 24/7 stop here if you don't want to read random stalling stuff due to my O.C.D. please thanks thats what i got i would have writen more but i can't so right now i am stalling to write some more on here, because my o.c.d. has kicked in and i have to write to where i can't see it any more so sorry if i run on this sentance if you arestill reading i am truely sorry but i am almost done so thank you

xd welcome, new person! ocd is fine so long as you don't double post or anything and i'm a huge fan of run-on sentences as you can see bc i think its silly to just waste punctuation for no good reason when you can instead just write on and on and on and on forever!

heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:16 pm
bluegrass cat
...and i'm a huge fan of run-on sentences as you can see bc i think its silly to just waste punctuation for no good reason when you can instead just write on and on and on and on forever!

heart

User Image....is that why you dont like my dots¿¿....
rofl i think i finally understand....we're complete opposites........  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm
You know, Snug, I got the mod offer and I turned it DOWN because I knew I wasn't on enough to do a good job. Being a mod isn't everything. It entails responsibilities! I am too busy crying
...But I get jealous quite often, because Saku probably won't offer again lol.  

MonsieurSponge

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:37 pm
EggaxSponge
You know, Snug, I got the mod offer and I turned it DOWN because I knew I wasn't on enough to do a good job. Being a mod isn't everything. It entails responsibilities! I am too busy crying
...But I get jealous quite often, because Saku probably won't offer again lol.
hehe >3< I have actually been devoted to posting 99.1% of my guildy posts in this guild right here. (.9%=zeta testers guild). I do know that it takes lots of responsibility and devotion. I have taken that responsibility before as i used to be a Leader in a Gaming Guild and i have been a moderator in a nintendo gaming guild, both jobs i have quit to devote myself to this guild. I also understand that this guild has a unique way of moderating. (THAT MEANS YOU BLUEE >3<) Im not really sure if i can take the responsibility... but i sure am enthusiastic about it.

Hehe.... long typing o3o  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:19 pm
good god yes. there are days when i have to deal with 13yr old idiots when i just want to scream and throw things. on those days i wonder "why did i agree to this again?" rofl

but then i just whip out my banhammer and everything turns out okay! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I think you should put them as anonymous newbie.

Also, I saw JFM on once so I decided to get all my mules in the guild. One of my messages was: Let me in douchebag! mad

but it backfired since Ketake got it first. She's like "I'm not a douchebag." So I told her that was for JFM. sweatdrop

{My City!}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think you should put them as anonymous newbie.

Also, I saw JFM on once so I decided to get all my mules in the guild. One of my messages was: Let me in douchebag! mad

but it backfired since Ketake got it first. She's like "I'm not a douchebag." So I told her that was for JFM. sweatdrop

{My City!}

lol

if i saw a "let me in douchebag!" i would laugh SO HARD! rofl we need more sassy people! woo!

edit:

bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha, FUNNIEST REQUEST EVAH!!!

courtesy of a member i BANNED MYSELF WITH ZEALOUS GLEE AND MUCH EVIL CACKLING!

dr_ramos says:

Quote:
i was bored. can i rejoin the guild. i wont post in the main forum... ...so yeah i think i learned my lesson ...i mean i know i learned my lesson. i will be nice and law bidding. i could be like in probation or something. must hide from bluegrass cat.... if this is you... . . . . hi? . . . if not hide me

oooooh hohohohoho. funny. xd

may i direct everyone's attention to my profile, which states QUITE emphatically:

if you're here from the guild to beg for a donation or to harass me about un-banning you, please do not waste your time. i only give donations out to those who truly deserve it and i NEVER rescind a banning.

rofl rofl rofl

y'all think "rescind" is too big of a word or something? pffffffft.

User Image

oooh, i haven't laughed that hard since i was a little girl! ((that's a doctor evil quote for all you young people who don't remember austin powers.)) xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:33 am
Hahahahaha this is some funny s**t xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 am
today's funny request comes to us from MasterShogunSamurai:

Quote:
i want to join so i can be in a guild and im poor im on almost every day so i will participate i can make like 3k in a week it is hard to save up if i dont make the guild can you please let me know i have tried in other guilds none have accepted!!! well maybe this one will =) i hope so

yes, fg4pg, where EVERYONE is welcomed!!!

and then mercilessly snarked to death and flogged with sarcasm if they don't get it.

xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

SweetBoyCries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:16 pm
biggrin yay you put my request in the funny requests cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:16 am
MasterShogunSamurai
biggrin yay you put my request in the funny requests cool!

lol, you're the first new member to notice that i've done this! way to be on the ball! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:08 pm
lol, bluegrass. Yes, we do accept EVERYONE.

But we prefer to accept Gaians:
Marlovampire99

I am poor. And i am a gaian. Please let me join.

Oh yes. For being a Gaian, I accepted you less than a minute after you requested! xd I accepted 2 people, and then this request popped right up after the request thing was cleared. Talk about fast service.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:19 am
from Maruko_97:

Quote:
This guild sounds like fun from the other guilds I've seen. I enjoy writing things and polls so that part is ok. I also swear to you I have never begged for money from other uses. I am 100% free of bad words. But don't worry, I'm not some angel computer. I will work as hard as I can.

xd angel computer? lolwut???

rofl rofl rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:51 pm
yeah you gotta watch out for those angel computers. They're just so damn angelic  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff