Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:20 pm
It's not fun, it's vile! D8<

Edit: Bluh!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:24 pm
My hip makes a popping sound if I move a certain way. Kind of like cracking your knuckles but louder. It can be awkward because it sounds like I've broken or something.  

PixiecuTT

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Oooh! I almost forgot. I can make squishy noises with my eyeballs! And my jaw makes a really cool popping sound on one side! mrgreen

I think Jaft is afraid of my farting prowess, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:28 pm
Whenever I exercise, my shoulder makes this gruesome popping noise when I do push-ups. :/ It doesn't hurt and I don't think anything's wrong with it or that my form is off, but, it really does discourage me from getting a good work-out.

Which I need, since I've been falling out of shape recently.

K0m0d0

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:32 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I have a hole in my sinus. as a result, I can blow air through my right eye socket. It's not painful in any way though. The annoying part is that I have friends who try to talk me into blowing cigarette smoke through it, and THAT sounds painful.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:48 pm
Well, I'd think that since campfire smoke stings eyeballs, cigarette smoke would too. But it would look rather coolish to have the smoking eyeballs of doom...if you breathed over a vaporizer maybe...

My mother can sneeze corn. Her palette is not properly aligned from an old car accident. Corn goes in the mouth...and out the nasal passages!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:10 pm
Bass20XX
User Image

Y'know what I hate? Laugh-snorts. Seriously, you can be laughing away for ages, and then just as everyone goes quiet *SNOOOOOOOORT*

gonk

WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO, BODY?!

User Image

oh dude xd i hate when that happens! because it makes all of us laugh even harder. like... non-stop laughing to the point where it hurts, haha
well... i sometimes have the laugh snort, but sometimes i also have the fart-laugh eek ... *burries head in sand*
it's SO hard trying to keep the gas in when laughing gonk

also..... the not-so-sneeze? been happening all night >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:26 pm
How come all of a sudden I can't eat onions without burping six thousand times and getting bloated?! Argh... I hate my body sometimes...  

red head nell

Firegirbot159

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:35 pm
i throw up on my computer  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:25 pm
I hate it when I'm just sitting around, minding my own business, and then MY EYE STARTS TWITCHING. Dx

Or my knee.

Or my elbow.

Either way it's highly irritating.  

Catalog Cats

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:53 am
I'm sticky. gonk
Apparently, if I sit in one place, touching one thing for a few seconds, my skin has this weird need to stick to it...
Like, more than usual. Like a bandaid.
eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:05 am
User Image

Here's another one for you.

The Snot-Sneeze.

Ever had it where you're sneezing and sneezing and sneezing, could last hours with no major problem, then all of a sudden *SNEEZE-SPLORT*~ You've just covered your hands in boogers.

gonk

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHY, BODY, WHY?!

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:08 am
Similarly, I hate when you sneeze and feel the little sprinkles landing on your hand or arm or something, only it happens like, twenty seconds after the sneeze so you're like, "wtf is this s**t?"
I don't really have snot-sneezes because I hate snot, so I hock loogies a lot to avoid that. It's probably the one part of my grossness that I've never been able to reconcile. Well, that, and my nose hair. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:56 am
Biodoom45gir
i throw up on my computer

Hah- err....kay.

@Bass - Laugh snorts are horrible...unless they happen to someone else near you lol
@Catalog - Ohh I am right there with ya. Twitching is a b***h(ing - yay rhyming ^_^...sorry sweatdrop )

Hm...I don't know if this counts but, I can't stand it when I stand up and realize I've been sitting on my leg for too long gonk Ouchies.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:14 pm
If I walk around too much, or am on my feet too much, my knees start hurting... It's basically bone on bone contact in there. Same with my left ankle. When I crack it, it sounds like I'm breaking it. I've almost made someone puke from the sound once, it made me proud >_>

And towards Sav on this one, you need to be REALLY careful when upping your maximum rep, I blew out my shoulder doing that... It snapped my tendon and now my shoulder sits lower than the other. Very unpleasant. Only way to fix it is with reconstructive surgery >_> No thanks for cadaver tendons or titanium plates and balls put in my arm, I'll live with it.

I think I have something else we can all partly agree on, because I know we've all had them. Chest pains. Not just the little twinge that's annoying, but the pains that are so bad that it hurts to breath in. I get those all the time, and that coupled with 2 mishapen and never fully healed ribs after they broke =/= a good time, especially when you get one of those pains while lying down trying to sleep.

One last thing... Thal's family sounds A LOT like mine. My mom finds farting gross, but everyone else in my family, and not just immediate family, constantly farts and nearly makes a sport out of it. My friends are the same way >_> Hell, even my little sister gets in on it and nearly craps herself. Yeah, we're not really all that civilized at all. >_> <_<  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff