Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
APPEALING DAINTINESS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haaaaaaahahahahahaha
  HA!
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 am
bluegrass cat
EggaxSponge
wow. I don't know whether to be appalled or laugh. Ugh. Lysol would be horrible. It is obviously a spoof, yes? Please tell me it's not real. eek crying

its TOTES real! sorry to say, but people believed in DUMB s**t back in the day! rofl

burning_eyes I just exploded.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:35 am
EggaxSponge
bluegrass cat
EggaxSponge
wow. I don't know whether to be appalled or laugh. Ugh. Lysol would be horrible. It is obviously a spoof, yes? Please tell me it's not real. eek crying

its TOTES real! sorry to say, but people believed in DUMB s**t back in the day! rofl

burning_eyes I just exploded.

yeeeeah, its pretty disturbing!

my gran had that ultra-concentrated lysol under her sink when i was a kiddo. she used it for mopping and such, but i don't think she EVER thought to use it for douching purposes.

anyway, it was HELLA strong! she'd open that little bottle and everyone would scatter bc it would make your EYES water. crying i can't imagine there's a way to dilute it enough to make any sane person even THINK of putting it down there. talk2hand  

WastelandMama
Crew

ValkyriePrincess92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:05 am
Goddess Ace
Ooh, I want Lysol in my v****a heart

wow, that was so funny i thought i was going to pee myself, no joke!! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 am
I really don't see how lysol would really help anything. If I encountered a woman that smelled like pine trees down there I would probably wonder what she was trying to hide.

Like strippers! They smell like watermelon and other fruits down there!
How do I know this? Um.... a friend told me... yeah.

mrgreen  

angel_half82
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:43 am
angel_half82
I really don't see how lysol would really help anything. If I encountered a woman that smelled like pine trees down there I would probably wonder what she was trying to hide.

mrgreen

pffffffffffft. "a friend" my a**!

ladies and gentlemen, behold, angel! the man who thought it was TOTES okay to have a stripper's THONG hanging from his rear-view mirror, stinking up the car with strawberry-douche smell, when we were LIVING TOGETHER AND SOON-TO-BE MARRIED!

stare

ya-huh.

rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:32 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

mrgreen

ladies and gentlemen, behold, angel! the man who thought it was TOTES okay to have a stripper's THONG hanging from his rear-view mirror, stinking up the car with strawberry-douche smell, when we were LIVING TOGETHER AND SOON-TO-BE MARRIED!

stare

ya-huh.

rofl

So what happened to the thong ninja question  

Goddess Ace
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:57 pm
Goddess Ace
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

mrgreen

stare

ya-huh.

rofl

it was disposed of. scream

naw, actually, i've never been the type to care if angel goes someplace and ogles other girls. were that the case, we'd never get to have chinese food. xd

i DO have a problem with other girls ogling HIM though! stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:06 am
strawberry douche flavour gonk  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:18 am
bluegrass cat
Goddess Ace
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

mrgreen

stare

ya-huh.

rofl

naw, actually, i've never been the type to care if angel goes someplace and ogles other girls. were that the case, we'd never get to have chinese food. xd

Ahem! They see my big beautiful blue eyes and swoon. SAAAAAUUUCCCEEEERRR!!!

Anyway that stripper gave me that thong and I felt obliged to hang it from something. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:58 pm
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
Goddess Ace
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

mrgreen

stare

ya-huh.

rofl

Ahem! They see my big beautiful blue eyes and swoon. SAAAAAUUUCCCEEEERRR!!!

Anyway that stripper gave me that thong and I felt obliged to hang it from something. cool

pffffft, angel, we're the only ones in here old enough to remember "saaaaaauuuuuuuuuuccccccccceeeeeeeeeerrrrrr!". xd

and yes, exactly! your blue eyes are exactly why i DIDN'T want you going back to contacts. crying now EVERYONE can see how super fine you are and i don't like it!

get back in your burka, dammit!!!  

WastelandMama
Crew

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:48 pm
Look on the bright side, at least she practiced good hygiene(sp) I'd rather have to smell fake strawberries than nasty cooch juice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:05 am
pineapple07
Look on the bright side, at least she practiced good hygiene(sp) I'd rather have to smell fake strawberries than nasty cooch juice.

yeah, but...

uh...

well, douching ISN'T good hygiene! you aren't supposed to do it unless a doctor tells you to, and even then its only with yogurt, water or vinegar! not strawberry s**t. xd

and before people ask it, NO, you cannot use strawberry yogurt. stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:29 pm
bluegrass cat
pineapple07

yeah, but...

uh...

well, douching ISN'T good hygiene! you aren't supposed to do it unless a doctor tells you to, and even then its only with yogurt, water or vinegar! not strawberry s**t. xd

True that but you gotta remember to this day some people still think it is good hygiene. The same people that usually refuse to let their daughters use tampons because they're evil and will kill you. But another thought, what if it wasn't douche? Dun dun dunnnn  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 am
pineapple07
bluegrass cat
pineapple07

yeah, but...

uh...

True that but you gotta remember to this day some people still think it is good hygiene. The same people that usually refuse to let their daughters use tampons because they're evil and will kill you. But another thought, what if it wasn't douche? Dun dun dunnnn

well, toxic shock syndrome from tampons was a fairly recent fear to get over. i mean, that s**t KILLED people, so it affected a whole generation's thinking on tampons.  

WastelandMama
Crew

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 pm
bluegrass cat
pineapple07
bluegrass cat
pineapple07

yeah, but...

uh...

well, toxic shock syndrome from tampons was a fairly recent fear to get over. i mean, that s**t KILLED people, so it affected a whole generation's thinking on tampons.

True, very true. I had a friend who's mom refuse to let her have tampons so I basically gave one to her at school. I have never again seen someone on their period so happy.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff