Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
how to make the whole world hate you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

don't tell me you're sorry
  cause you're not
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 pm
bluegrass cat
pineapple07
He'll probably write a song about this and how much he regrets it. Then all his fans will be like, "aww poor baby, such inner turmoil" and a good chunk of the fangirls will forgive him. I mean look at other stars, Michael Jackson still has HUGE amounts of fans. He'll just have a struggle, remember who gave Rihanna her career? Jay-Z and remember that he's married to Beyonce, they are the biggest power couple in the music business. Plus they make the most amount of money, if they REALLY want to screw Chris Brown over they totally can do it.

wtf does michael jackson have to do with anything? rofl

Michael Jackson molested people and people still like him. She's saying other artists have screwed up [literally] and still managed to hold on to their fans. Therefore, by her logic Chris Brown will pull through.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:00 pm
EggaxSponge
bluegrass cat
pineapple07
He'll probably write a song about this and how much he regrets it. Then all his fans will be like, "aww poor baby, such inner turmoil" and a good chunk of the fangirls will forgive him. I mean look at other stars, Michael Jackson still has HUGE amounts of fans. He'll just have a struggle, remember who gave Rihanna her career? Jay-Z and remember that he's married to Beyonce, they are the biggest power couple in the music business. Plus they make the most amount of money, if they REALLY want to screw Chris Brown over they totally can do it.

Michael Jackson molested people and people still like him. She's saying other artists have screwed up [literally] and still managed to hold on to their fans. Therefore, by her logic Chris Brown will pull through.

Exactly. 3nodding  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 am
bluegrass cat
pineapple07

Michael Jackson has everything to with any conversation.

I just randomly say his name throughout the day for that good ol' shock value. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:00 am
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
pineapple07

Michael Jackson has everything to with any conversation.

I just randomly say his name throughout the day for that good ol' shock value. xd

OMG ROFLMAO! rofl
do people actually do that?!  

ValkyriePrincess92

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:33 am
pineapple07
EggaxSponge
bluegrass cat
pineapple07

Exactly. 3nodding

uh, no, he actually didn't.

the original kid who got that whole ball rolling has since recanted and said his mother told him to lie so they'd get money. two OTHER boys also recanted once they turned 18.

tbh, i have an amazing creep radar that goes off like whoa any time i'm around someone who's hurt, or COULD hurt, a kid and its never gone off whenever i've seen jackson.

now, is he an idiot? yeah. is it really sad that he's trying to recapture a childhood that was stolen from him? of course. is he a child molester? no. never been proven, and since practically EVERY victim recants as soon as they hit adulthood, i'm gonna stick with that 'no'. stare

the media attacked him bc he was/is weird. and he is. i don't think you can be that caliber of genius and NOT be weird. sweatdrop

but i don't think he ever molested anyone. i just think he's a schmuck who people kept trying to take advantage of. sweatdrop the more i've thought about it, the more sure i am. after he wasn't crazy-psycho rich anymore, the lawsuits pretty much ended...which says a lot to me. sad all around though.

and i say all this as an older person who remembers the original trial and how crazy it was and NOT as someone who simply grew up hearing that he was a monster. i remember the coverage and the sensationalized stories and those kids' awful mothers who were all too happy to be put on television and drag their children around to every tv show who would book them. it WAS creepy, but the creepiness wasn't coming from jackson.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:59 pm
bluegrass cat

now, is he an idiot? yeah. is it really sad that he's trying to recapture a childhood that was stolen from him? of course. is he a child molester? no. never been proven, and since practically EVERY victim recants as soon as they hit adulthood, i'm gonna stick with that 'no'. stare

just because its never been proven, doesnt mean its not true xp It just means we cant really have a concrete conclusion either way >.<  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

just because its never been proven, doesnt mean its not true xp It just means we cant really have a concrete conclusion either way >.<

well then people ought not to assume he's GUILTY as he's been proven innocent in several courts o' law. 3nodding

i STILL maintain its hella telling that he's not getting sued all over the place NOW when he's nearly broke...or at least broke for a king o' pop. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 pm
but theres no point suing someone who's already nearly broke? Unless im reading your post wrong >.<  

Iconised Ghost

ValkyriePrincess92

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:00 pm
how did this whole thing go from being about chris brown's "messed up-edness" and rihanna being treated unjustly to wether or not MJ molested kids? especially in just a few posts...?
i for one think that MJ didnt do it, i mean c'mon, look at him, he just doesnt seem like the type to go out and do IT with a kid.
plus who WOULD sue him now that his finance is *supposedly* going down? (i say "supposedly" because i'm not sure wether its fact or not.. jtlyk)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 pm
some people just need to be slapped, bitten and hurt, BUT NOT HER =(  

kyruko

jaded110

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 pm
NO WOMAN deserves to get beaten. Period. I want to shake some of the people saying Rihanna deserved any of what she got. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:02 pm
jaded110
NO WOMAN deserves to get beaten. Period. I want to shake some of the people saying Rihanna deserved any of what she got. cry

yes, this!

and ghost, what i'm saying is that he was sued like CRAZY when he had bajillions of dollars. but! now that he DOESN'T have money, people aren't suing him or taking him to court at ALL.

hence, they were after his money and now that he has none, they're leaving him alone. xd

the thing is, any guy with a soft spot for kiddos puts themselves in danger, at least in america. crying i remember jackson paid millions of dollars to this kid who supposedly had cancer, and then it turned out the kid's mom had LIED and deliberately made her child think he had cancer so she could get money from jackson, who was known to be extremely sympathetic to children in need. sweatdrop ******** sad.  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:26 am
Yeah, it is more likely that he was just dumb rather than dodgey, but still. Thats what you get for being dumb i guess. Even I know to try not to be caught with a child or adolescent by myself, especially if they're of the opposite sex.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:27 am
Iconised Ghost
Yeah, it is more likely that he was just dumb rather than dodgey, but still. Thats what you get for being dumb i guess. Even I know to try not to be caught with a child or adolescent by myself, especially if they're of the opposite sex.

yeah, but like, i remember having sleep overs when i was a kid and everyone dogpiling on the bed w/mama or even daddy. and no one thought a thing about it!

i just think that standard of "oh, well, if you're a PARENT then OF COURSE you're safe around children" and "oh, you're a woman? then that's totes okay!" is messed up. parents hurt kids all the time, and so do women, but only men get looked at all evilly and stuff if they're with kids.

for example, angel and i were in the mall one day but in different areas. ((i wanted to look at sparkly girl things and he wanted a new video game.)) he saw a little boy who was obviously lost, and shadowed the kid while he called me bc he KNEW if he walked up to that kid, someone would probably freak the ******** out.

so i found them, talked to the little kid, scooped him up and carried him to the security kiosk. no one even LOOKED at me when i did it. here i was, picking up and carrying a child who was OBVIOUSLY not mine, but no one gave it a second thought. what if i'd been a kidnapper or something???

but no, i have boobies and am therefore safe. sweatdrop

people are idiots. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:08 pm
yeah it is retarded. If you think about it, parents have the most opportunity (and probably the greatest motive xD) to harm their kids, but i havent seen any stats on this. Either way, assuming anyone is not going to harm your child isnt a good thing- i remember when i was younger we had moved to not trusting other adults, but being told only to approach other adults with their own children (im not sure why exactly this was though to be safer....more witnesses if they try to kill you? Harder to kidnap you and keep their own kids quiet? you'd think a kid would go along with another adult a whole lot easier if there were other kids with them though xD)

People are weird. Reminds me of the moors killers. Freaky stuff, and Myra Hindley was just as bad as Ian Brady  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff