9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 pm
Hm...after Japan, I'd want to visit a few of my ancestral lands:

Ireland
Scotland
England (you know, beyond the London-Heathrow Airport)
France (I've been to Paris, but that's so touristy)
Switzerland (well, I've already been there a few times as my family owns a house in La Tour de Peiz...but I like the castles and the ruins out there)
Germany

I'd also like to see Australia, just because.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:46 pm
I'd like to visit:
*every U.S state or at least drive through them and stay awhile.
*see more of Canada
*Brazil
*Mexico city(other that I won't visit any other South or Central American country *except maybe Panama.. Damn Come to Panama commercials.)
*Most European countries
*Iceland
*New Zealand and Australia
*Japan

I better start saving money if I want to travel to all these places..... What I could accomplish if I were rich. confused  

Kire Kaysan

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:02 pm
A land where I tell people to leave me alone and they do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:59 pm
OMG I found this documentary on Islands of Scotland -- well, I found the first part of a six part documentary, I should say, and I want to go there more than ever. Footage of places I have never seen in my life seemed so familliar to me. I just want to go there and taste the air and feel the ground under my feet and find out if it really does feel like home. I want to walk from Dumfries to New Abby along the same road that my great-granny walked every day to go to work, and marvel that she may have stepped in the exact place where I am stepping. I desperately want to go back to where my roots are and see if I feel like I belong there and have a connection to its history.

I would also like to visit Wales for similar reasons, even though it's been over 350 years since my ancestor Thomas Gwaltney sailed for the New World.

Barring that, I would love to have a no-holds-barred vacation in my old stomping grounds, the central interior of British Columbia. With an unlimited budget, I could afford lightweight backpacking gear and a solar charger for my HTC Touch, bring a friend, and happily disappear into the mountains for a few weeks or months.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm
What is this "vacation" of which you speak? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:56 pm
Kire Kaysan
I'd like to visit:
*every U.S state or at least drive through them and stay awhile.
*see more of Canada
*Brazil
*Mexico city(other that I won't visit any other South or Central American country *except maybe Panama.. Damn Come to Panama commercials.)
*Most European countries
*Iceland
*New Zealand and Australia
*Japan

I better start saving money if I want to travel to all these places..... What I could accomplish if I were rich. confused
The biggest irony to me here is that I've grown up my entire life hearing how Mexico city is full of chilangos (think Mex version of valley girl) and there's a bunch of crime and blah blah blah. I think the only positive I've heard is that they have like... great plays and cultural stuff like that. So yeah would never actually want to go there myself after hearing all that my whole life...

As for vacations... let me simplify it for everyone, I want to go EVERYWHERE, every single damn country in the world... and eat the food.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas