Submit

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:00 pm
Well, I meant pictures of her with the kids, a birth certificate, that sort of thing.
I guess I'm not terribly trusting, huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 pm
@Whispering exactly, all parents I know talk about their kids to their friends, at least make SOME comment about them so why doesn't she?

@Erv don't worry, I basically said the kids would have to come themselves and tell me that she was their mom  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 pm
Children can be bribed much easier than government officials.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:08 pm
yeah but they usually ******** it up by saying something like "did I say that right?" or "um... um... what was I supposed to do again?" especially a five year old  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:12 pm
I suppose. I might just be paranoid, is all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm
Even with that though, her story is flimsy so I'd be doubtful no matter what.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

agust dreams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:15 pm
My sister in law is a really bad liar... it's actually all she does, so much that she usually trips herself up with no help from any of us.... and she steals scream We all can't stand her  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:22 am
ignore her a** she probably isnt worth it anyways  

chocolatepancakeninja

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:26 am
How old is this chick? She has a 7 and a 5 year old supposedly right. I had my daughter at 24 and she is four now. So assuming she had her seven year old either her last year or just out of high school based off your age Sanzo....Well let us just say my calculations aren't adding up to seven years. Unless she married someone who had children from another marriage....*is very confused*

If you really want to catch her in it I am sure you could, but it takes a lot of effort. Which really isn't worth it, her having kids doesn't really bother anyone (unless she is conning some guy for child support).

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Maybe she has goats. lol

I'm so glad someone didn't say that before me.

Seriously though, you shouldn't worry about it. There's always the possibility that you're wrong, and if you are you'll look like a jerk. You could always just warn the guy that she has a tendency to fabricate, instead of specifically mentioning her non existent children.  

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:57 pm
Maybe she has kids, and never mentioned them to you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:06 pm
Saverio C.
Maybe she has kids, and never mentioned them to you?
Well I'll admit that its a possibility but it sounds very unlikely that a loving mother, like she represents herself to be, would NEVER bring up her children in 2 years of knowing someone. Like I said, not impossible just very very unlikely.

@Ladi, well supposedly she had the first child when she was like... 15 or something I can't really figure out her timeline cause she made some commentary about how she was pregnant during her graduation...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:46 pm
You just never know about some people, do you? I've had friends in the past that pulled crap like that on me all the time. You think you know a guy... Then he turns out to be clinically insane and enrolled in anger management classes or taking medicine for herpes... -_-;;

I don't believe her. Any legitimate parent would have at least dropped the existence of his or her children casually in conversation by now... What kind of crap is she trying to pull?

You did say she was obsessed with talking about herself... People will go to great lengths to make themselves look better, you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:03 pm
That girl sounds a lot like this one girl in my class... she NEVER tells the truth! Whenever she really IS telling the truth, nobody believes her and she wonders why. I think that your "friend" is lying about her being a mother... that's all I can say.  

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:20 pm
I'm kind of a b!tch when it comes to that sorta stuff. If you don't call her on it, ask to see them with that friend of yours. If you throw in the words "play date" she might cringe just enough to call herself on it... lol  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff