Video Games Know Irony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:03 pm
Pretty sure Fable II is X-Box 360 only. Maybe there are plans to release it for PC, but at the moment, it's only available for X-Box, I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 pm
Oh my, this little side quest is just nasty pervy! Well it isn't I just interpreted it that way... ^_^

Quote:

This next adventure will lead you to Reaver's Rear Passage, and since you've
already been there you can fast travel to that exact area. Much like before you will be lead to the artifacts location by your dog or trail. It is fairly deep
into the passageway and you will encounter Bandits and Hobbes. When you get this artifact go back to Fairfax Gardens, this time Belle will be in the
excavation site, get your 700 renown
User Image

Oh my... just oh my.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:27 am

I am an old ATG member =]

At the current moment there is no plans for making Fable 2 for the PC

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:31 am
I don't think its high-brow enough for my PC gamers anyway.

Pro-Tip: Fable is more fun when you don't have much money. Your wife won't like it, nor will your glut of children, but hey, at least you can lop her head off.  

Zombie1429

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:05 am
It's not really ironic or anything...but on the topic of video games that make you swear, Super Mario World makes me swear...a lot. ._. I love that game, but I'm such a klutz in it. There are so many times where I die in painfully stupid ways. One day I swear I just kept throwing myself off platforms and into the void of no return. I guess I'm just like that with Mario games, because in Mario Galaxy, I can't for the life of me beat that level that's up in the air with the moving "cookie cutter" platform thingies...I went through about 30 lives or so before I went -_- "******** this I'm gonna go stab things in Bleach Shattered Blade now"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:11 am
Kyla_Ewens
It's not really ironic or anything...but on the topic of video games that make you swear, Super Mario World makes me swear...a lot. ._. I love that game, but I'm such a klutz in it. There are so many times where I die in painfully stupid ways. One day I swear I just kept throwing myself off platforms and into the void of no return. I guess I'm just like that with Mario games, because in Mario Galaxy, I can't for the life of me beat that level that's up in the air with the moving "cookie cutter" platform thingies...I went through about 30 lives or so before I went -_- "******** this I'm gonna go stab things in Bleach Shattered Blade now"
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Have you ever gotten to the levels beyond the star road? Holy crap those are hard!

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:42 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
Have you ever gotten to the levels beyond the star road? Holy crap those are hard!

xd I wish! The truth is I suuuuck at Mario games...and yet I love them so! I mean...the music and sound effects and graphics in Super Mario World are so excellent whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm really wishing I still had my friend's Wii. Super Mario Galaxy was such a fun game!

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image

Kyla, you and I shall make a team in which we try and get better at Mario games.

I can never get past the first few levels. It annoys GTR when we play together because he has to revive me. The really sad thing is that I used to be half decent, I'll never say good again because well damn GTR is awesome at them, because that would be all I played, but then my Grandma and grandpa moved far away and we only got to visit them twice a year if weather permitted.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Kyla_Ewens
in Mario Galaxy, I can't for the life of me beat that level that's up in the air with the moving "cookie cutter" platform thingies...I went through about 30 lives or so before I went -_- "******** this I'm gonna go stab things in Bleach Shattered Blade now"

scream That level is so frustrating! My brother and I were finally able to beat it after like....50 million tries >.<  

invisible-weirdo

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:59 pm
invisible-weirdo
Kyla_Ewens
in Mario Galaxy, I can't for the life of me beat that level that's up in the air with the moving "cookie cutter" platform thingies...I went through about 30 lives or so before I went -_- "******** this I'm gonna go stab things in Bleach Shattered Blade now"

scream That level is so frustrating! My brother and I were finally able to beat it after like....50 million tries >.<

...Are you refering to the level where your on a giant 8-bit luigi platform, and you have to get the purple coins? gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image

Oh, GTR got SO pissed at the purple coins! I even tried... and sucked. sweatdrop
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:21 pm

On some levels, they aren't that bad. THAT one, though, is one of the worst levels I've ever played on a videogame. It's right up there with the Shadow Temple on my list (yeah, I know, I'm weird. Most people complain about the Water Temple)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:09 pm
eek Oh sweet god of video games, Luigi and the Purple Coins scares the crap out of me. I beat the Mario version somehow, then my boyfriend showed me the Luigi version...I almost s**t a brick and vowed never to attempt it.

And Roland I totally empathize with you and the Shadow Temple *shudder shudder* it creeps me out big time. I never found it particularly difficult...except for the part where the skultulas drop unexpectedly out of the ceiling on you *sobs*  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

God-The-RapistV2.0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image
I never had any problem with any of the Zelda temples. Any of them. In any game. I never understood the confusion of the water temple.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas