Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:25 am
User Image

GTR speaks the ******** truth.

These 3D sonic games have been s**t at the shittest level.

And since when was sonic a ******** knight or a hog-wolf thing?

Sega should go back and take a ******** good look at Sonic 2. A ******** GOOD LOOK.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:00 am
User Image

I can understand why they did what they did, Amy and Shadow and so on, what with the comic and all. But Sonic was a game FIRST then a show THEN a comic. If they were going to bring anyone into the games it should have been Sally and friends. Or say ******** you to having MORE good guys and bring in a better version of Grounder and Scratch! That would have been SO cool!

I think someone at Sega died and now they're just trying to money grab.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Phaeton 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:23 pm
^ This would probably explain why ST took over Phantasy Star and drove it into the ground. (It had been a corpse for years but still...)

I remember a few years ago someone had a topic of, "Which should they make next: Sonic Adventure 3 or Sonic Heroes 2?" a few years ago. I simply said they should make Sonic the Hedgehog 4. I got laughed at but it still would probably have been the best decision they ever made. The gameplay of Sonic Advance 3 was straight forward 2D and simple like a Sonic game should be. They can do 2D on next Gen consoles still. Capcom managed and did a great job.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:11 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image
If they were going to bring anyone into the games it should have been Sally and friends.
User Image

Actually, that's an awesome idea. Make a game about the Freedom Fighters, with old Robotnik at the helm of a mechanical army, just like the good old days. Also, obligatory.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Phaeton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 pm
Actually... They kinda did that in Sonic Spinball. I think it was the last bonus stage was a minigame where you burst a bunch of animal capsules. The capsules contained characters from the cast of the cartoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:50 pm
Phaeton
Actually... They kinda did that in Sonic Spinball. I think it was the last bonus stage was a minigame where you burst a bunch of animal capsules. The capsules contained characters from the cast of the cartoon.
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Yes it did. I burst one of the capsules the first time I played it, and was shocked to see Rotor inside (I think that was the walruses name) And even I agree that some of the newer stuff seems kinda dumb, especially the whole "Werehog" thing. However, probably do to the fact that I am a major Zelda-tard as well, Sonic and the Black Knight looks awesome to me. Anyway, I think they should have stopped adding characters after SA2. Silver, Mephelis, and Blaze are really unnecesary (at least, it seems so to me, I have yet to play anything past Sonic Heroes (Which, by the way, I found incredibly good, especially the fight with Metal Overlord)) I really don't get the point of a dark version of someone who is already the dark version of someone else.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 pm
User Image

"Sonic he can really move, Sonic he's got and attitude! Sonic, he's the fastest thing alive, He's the fastest thing alive!"

God, I LOVED that show! They would need Snively(sp?) too! Swatbots were the best too. They looked so.... mean.

@Phaeton: I never got to the end of Spinball. emo
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 pm

You know, I looked it up a while back, and was quite shocked to see that so far there have been FOUR Sonic the hedgehog cartoon series. I only ever watched one when I was little. AND, I was shocked to find out who did the voice of Sonic too...

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 am
User Image

Sonic Underground was a stupid take on everything! I mean it was good for a Sonic fix, but it's wasn't great!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 am
User Image
@GRM- My little brother LOVES Sonic Underground emo He's only 6 but it disappoints me every time he puts that damn DVD in.

But again he's 6 and my dad didn't know better. ^^;
User Image

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image

That's understandable. I doubt he's seen the AWESOME shows that I had the privilege to watch growing up.

AND I found out that I contributed to the downfall of those 2 ******** amazing shows, and so did anyone else who watched....

MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!

I was totally sad when I found that out.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:35 pm
I was saddened when I found that out too, even more so because of the fact that I used to watch that.  

0-0Chaos Control0-0

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:44 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

"Sonic he can really move, Sonic he's got and attitude! Sonic, he's the fastest thing alive, He's the fastest thing alive!"

User Image

Twas a great show, and my friends and I still sing that song from time to time.

A lot of people give Sonic CD a lot of s**t, and in all honesty, they should, But I have to say that I loved the opening to it. ( at least, I believe it was the opening, I could be wrong... )

The video captures the essence, if you will, of Sonic. His Speed, his heroics, his being awesome...

Oh yeah and @bass with this one.

User Image

HELL YEAH!

Though... My favorite Sonic game is number 1, because the theme for Starlight Zone is my favorite song from ANY video game ever... I still don't know why, but I love that zone's music...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:01 am

*slow internet willnot load youtube* The end of the video shows Sonic running up a long chain leading to the mini-planet thing? If so, then yeah that's the opening.

Anyway, I have yet to find a Sonic game I don't like, except for Dr. Robotnik's mean bean machine. I freaking loved Spinball. Even Tails Adventures was pretty good.

(Most of the older games you will hear me talk about is either on the Sonic Mega Collection or the Sonic Gem's Collection for my Gamecube)

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:09 am
Sonic Mega Collect OWNS me. I still go back to play that all the time. Yeah though, mean bean machine SUCKSSSSSSS  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff