Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm
*Has been playing Okami for the last three hours*

*Says sarcastically "NOooooo."* ^_^

I predict the next person is, or will be watching a movie soon.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:19 am
Nope.
I predict that the next person will not be posting their first-of-the-day post in this thread.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:32 pm
Yep. biggrin
I predict that the next person will have read Twilight.
Also, @ shadowrune: I'm not allergic to anything, ever. For the record. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:38 pm
Nope, and I've not even really heard anything about it.

I predict that the next poster has a game console (Other then the computer they use).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 pm
I suppose handhelds count, so it looks like it's accurate today.

I predict the next poster will be posting here out of sheer boredom.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:45 pm
YEP! just finished Okami (For the umpteenth time) and am just getting ready for dinner. ^_^

I predict that the next poster has NOT heard of Okami.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:54 pm
Nope nope. I only played it briefly, but it made me regret not having a PS2 at the time...

I predict the next poster is above the age of 16.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 pm
Yes, I'm old.
I predict that the next person to post has never seen an alligator up close.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:12 pm
How close is close? I saw some in a Zoo enclosure.

I predict that the next posteris playing the battle of the sexes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 pm
Yes. Yes, I am. Losing, too.
Well, I meant like, I've fed some hot dogs from a river bank only two feet away. But I guess zoos count. I've never been to a real zoo, so... :shrug:
I predict that the next poster is male. D:<  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:15 pm
I suppose you've got me there.
...Unless I have an incredibly well-kept secret. Who knows?

I predict the next poster will have already eaten dinner.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 pm
Just in the process actually. ^_^

I predict the next poster has had McDonalds for a meal today. (12 hours from when you post)

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 pm
Nope. Haven't had any of that for a week or two.

I predict the next poster to be a stickler about grammar.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 pm
Nope.
I predict the next poster to have ripped a dollar bill at some point in life thus far.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:35 pm
Yes, I have ripped a 10 dollar bill in half T^T
I predict the next poster loves/likes/watched "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items