Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:26 pm
@Steph: Aaah, I see~. Thank you for the clarification on that one. 3nodding

Well, we all have days where we need a good venting, I suppose. Be silly of me to say I haven't been in such a position before. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:26 pm
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
@ Slim: Was upset, am not currently.
If I expressed any supposition as to this person's life or my opinions on her, that was out of my own inability to monitor my words. I've said nothing with the intent of being hurtful toward her, I only wanted to vent my frustration and perhaps gain perspective on the situation.
@ Lazy: "That woman" is not my teacher. My teacher is not a part of this scenario in the least... That's what really bugs me. She is in no way an authority on me in the slightest, but she apparently feels she's gleaned enough information on me to inform others of my life's goals.
Thanks for the kind words.

Oh, well in that case since you shouldn't have to deal with her much at all then, have at her. Go all out in explaining to her, in very minute detail, why she is full of s**t and should stop making asinine statements*.

*doing such a thing to a teacher is not advised. In my experience, if you do, the teacher is rather apt to do very bad things.

What level of education have you attained?
Also, I don't feel the need to go out of my way to be cruel to her, though I really wish she would stfu rather than distribute misinformation about me.
@ Slim: Missed your post there. Having reread my posts, I can see where I was very... expressive. It's just because I have no filtering system - it comes from my brain to my mouth, and only after it's happened do I usually understand what I just said... sweatdrop
I don't think I could have graduated had I been concerned with breeding... It's so distressing to even think about being a mother. I'm genetically certain that I'm inept.
Anywho, I appreciate your input.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

lazycommie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:43 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
@ Slim: Was upset, am not currently.
If I expressed any supposition as to this person's life or my opinions on her, that was out of my own inability to monitor my words. I've said nothing with the intent of being hurtful toward her, I only wanted to vent my frustration and perhaps gain perspective on the situation.
@ Lazy: "That woman" is not my teacher. My teacher is not a part of this scenario in the least... That's what really bugs me. She is in no way an authority on me in the slightest, but she apparently feels she's gleaned enough information on me to inform others of my life's goals.
Thanks for the kind words.

Oh, well in that case since you shouldn't have to deal with her much at all then, have at her. Go all out in explaining to her, in very minute detail, why she is full of s**t and should stop making asinine statements*.

*doing such a thing to a teacher is not advised. In my experience, if you do, the teacher is rather apt to do very bad things.

Also, I don't feel the need to go out of my way to be cruel to her, though I really wish she would stfu rather than distribute misinformation about me.

I am working on my GED(namely, I just need to get around to taking it in a week or two). Certain circumstances,which I have warned you about in my previous post, forced me to leave public school(something which was a blessing in disguise).

I'm not saying be cruel, I wasn't(to aforementioned teacher, in fact I was very polite), but rather just be very, very clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 pm
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX

I am working on my GED(namely, I just need to get around to taking it in a week or two). Certain circumstances,which I have warned you about in my previous post, forced me to leave public school(something which was a blessing in disguise).

I'm not saying be cruel, I wasn't(to aforementioned teacher, in fact I was very polite), but rather just be very, very clear.

Eh. I might have, had I seen her after class last week. Now I'm over it. Rest assured, if she tries it again, I'll hammer her with my intimidating intellect.
Ah. You speak as though you were older. I figured you to be my age-ish.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

lazycommie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:48 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX

Eh. I might have, had I seen her after class last week. Now I'm over it. Rest assured, if she tries it again, I'll hammer her with my intimidating intellect.

I'm glad you're over it, sometimes it's better to let things slide.

Everyone always thinks I'm way older than I am. I'm only 17(well, I turn 17 on the 14th, close enough). Even in person, people assume I'm in my early to mid 20's. It's...interesting, but getting pretty old.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 pm
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX

Everyone always thinks I'm way older than I am. I'm only 17(well, I turn 17 on the 14th, close enough). Even in person, people assume I'm in my early to mid 20's. It's...interesting, but getting pretty old.

Well... I guess I pick my battles with discernment. That was just the only battle I had at the time, so I got all upset. rolleyes
People think I'm older than I am, too. It's because I look all worn-out and stuff. You should be flattered by it - you don't act like a stupid kid.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

lazycommie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:02 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX

Well... I guess I pick my battles with discernment. That was just the only battle I had at the time, so I got all upset. rolleyes
People think I'm older than I am, too. It's because I look all worn-out and stuff. You should be flattered by it - you don't act like a stupid kid.

You handled it well.

At first, I was flattered. Then it got old, having to explain my age and such to people around here, who keep forgetting I'm as young as I am. It's also frustrating sometimes, perticularly pertaining to dating and people offering me beers and such(I don't, and likely never will, drink). Also, my generation are a bunch of stupid kids who need a good whack upside the head, they're embarrassing. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:06 pm
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX

You handled it well.

At first, I was flattered. Then it got old, having to explain my age and such to people around here, who keep forgetting I'm as young as I am. It's also frustrating sometimes, perticularly pertaining to dating and people offering me beers and such(I don't, and likely never will, drink). Also, my generation are a bunch of stupid kids who need a good whack upside the head, they're embarrassing. xd

Thanks.
I can see that. I was the same way the first time an adult called me "ma'am," but now it's just something that happens around me. After a certain point, it really stops mattering how old you are, in my experience. Then again, I work in customer service, which is a nice way of saying that my job is to get taken for granted while smiling about it. rolleyes  

The Dinosaur Next Door

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 pm
Actually, I tend to call people "ma'am" and "sir", regardless of age; it's just a little more formal (and polite) than "hey, dude". wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
lazycommie
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX

You handled it well.

Thanks.
I can see that. I was the same way the first time an adult called me "ma'am," but now it's just something that happens around me. After a certain point, it really stops mattering how old you are, in my experience. Then again, I work in customer service, which is a nice way of saying that my job is to get taken for granted while smiling about it. rolleyes

I figured as much, although if people didn't keep reminding me I'd forget when my birthday is.  

lazycommie

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Not me. My birthday is the Christmas in November. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:16 pm
lazycommie
Also, my generation are a bunch of stupid kids who need a good whack upside the head, they're embarrassing. xd

Hey hey, we're not that bad, are we? sweatdrop

@aretoo: I tend to call people "miss" or "sir", "mister" if I feel like doin' somethin' a little bit more cute. 3nodding

@Steph: I think I might already be at the point where age stops mattering to me. I'm starting to accumulate companions of all ages these days... Heh, much to my parents' dismay. sweatdrop  

Slim95
Crew

lazycommie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:19 pm
Slim95
lazycommie
Also, my generation are a bunch of stupid kids who need a good whack upside the head, they're embarrassing. xd

Hey hey, we're not that bad, are we? sweatdrop

@aretoo: I tend to call people "miss" or "sir", "mister" if I feel like doin' somethin' a little bit more cute. 3nodding

@Steph: I think I might already be at the point where age stops mattering to me. I'm starting to accumulate companions of all ages these days... Heh, much to my parents' dismay. sweatdrop

Enough are that I'd bitchslap everyone of my generation with a clue-by-four

@Steph: Mine's something that would slip my mind, since it's just another day(altough it is a good excuse to place an ammo order or two, I'm short on cash so I can't).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:20 pm
@ Aretoo: Well, I do that generally when I'm speaking to strangers... I don't get a lot of opportunities at work - they don't listen much.
@ Slim: I was the same way in high school. My mother was terrified.
Anyway, sleepy time for me. Toodles.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas