PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:09 pm
Understandable.  

lazycommie

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:52 pm
My guess would be "bang" ... surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:51 am
I think you don't need to think about these kind of things...  

shiny dollar

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:17 am
shiny dollar
I think you don't need to think about these kind of things...
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

confused Elaborate please? Why do you think this?

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:16 am
Money intrigues me. That a single coin passes through thousands of hands, countless slots and rollers, video games, cash registers, vending machines, and those little things in the mall that make coins go around and around. It's astounding. Donations, wishing wells, piggy banks, pockets, and pouches. How many couch, chair, and loveseat cushions has it been under? How many people, without considering the filth it's been through, have put the coin on their eye, balanced it on their nose, or even licked it? This completely leaves out sewers and banks, sink drains and toilets, grimy truck stop bathroom floors and even the ones that are always hidden behind our ears? What about those little pieces of dirt that actually turn out to be coins so covered in corrosion and crud you can hardly tell it's a coin at all? Car floorboards, swimming pool drains, trash cans, landfills, and air vents. If you really think about it, that extra change you have in your pocket, in your drawer, or on your desk has been through quite a lot. It'd be an interesting bit of info to find out...  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 am
I think that is one of the reasons I love old houses. For practical reasons I probably wouldn't want one, but to sit in nooks, find dents and marks in banisters and window sills and wonder what stories they would tell. I do that in my own home, remember things by the things involved.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:29 am
x-Dark-Pisces-x
Money...
As a cashier, I'm always horrifed to discover where people keep their money. When I'm handling it, I'm always like, "how many bras has this bill been crammed into? How many nipples touched this? And these coins? How many skeakers did these jingle around in before I was graced with them?" xd
It must be my hyponchondriacal tendencies at work, but I have to have hand sanitizer with me at work.
Also, I always get worried about buying things at grocery stores. If I take something from the shelf, I pull the next item forward sometimes... I used to have to do it when I workd at Winn-Dixie, so I guess the habit carried over. rolleyes  

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:38 am
I haven't seen a Winn-Dixie in ages. lol But I understand what you mean. It's rather disgusting. And people don't even think about it. They just... *shudder*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:27 am
I live in Florida, so they're pretty common... They somehow managed to make it all the way down here. rolleyes  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:15 am
hah, I pull an item off the shelf at the grocery store, take the one behind it, and then replace the first one. I don't ever like buying the one in front, it's the one everyone picks up to read the lable and then puts back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm
...And drops on the floor. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Noodle-67

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 am
shoot! is what she would say!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 am
Best for you to make this some sort of fleeting ponderance, you might be underwhelmed by the truth about where the weapon has really been and what it has done. Theres something romantic in the mystery of it and that seems worth holding on to imo.  

Zombie1429

lazycommie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:50 pm
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
I live in Florida, so they're pretty common... They somehow managed to make it all the way down here. rolleyes

Holy hell, what part of Florida? I'm just south of Sarasota.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff