Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:37 pm
The real victim is chris browns hands! Think of hoe tired they are! I mean who is she to have a tough face and neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 am
Sav, that is the first time you have said something that has genuinely offended me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 am
Saverio C.
The real victim is chris browns hands! Think of hoe tired they are! I mean who is she to have a tough face and neck.
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

*Blinks* That... wait, what? That wasn't even slightly humorous. An expression that I rarely hear, and have never used before this, comes to mind:

About as funny as a truckload of dead babies.

Now, I don't follow tabloids or anything like that. Hell, if it doesn't jump out at me from the front page of the newspaper, I don't know about it till I hear about it online. So, I barely know who these people are. R&B artists, if I'm not mistaken, and I probably am.

I tend to be a bit old fashioned on stuff like this. I'm never pleased to hear about similar situations, whoever it may be. However, I'm assuming that Chris Brown (there's my ******** first name AGAIN) has $$$$, and therefore can pretty much pay his way out of this. Another thing that's really screwed up.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:24 am
Thank god I thought I was losing my skills as a troll! I'm so relived that I can still offend. It makes me tingle inside  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 pm
Tingle all you want. As someone who's been in a situation not even remotely as violent as hers was this is really serious. I don't care how famous they are, it's always a big deal. Even if this is the Internet don't ever talk like that about this kind of a situation. I find it demeaning beyond all belief and I take it slightly personally because I have been in situation a little similar to hers.

This is not something to be joked about and it is a serious situation.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 am
I think it's worse for them because ******** is minding their business. It's a difficult and emotionally-charged situation without a million people sending you advice.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 pm
He must be an abusive a*****e after beating her up once. I don't condone battery, but I'll be damned if I condemn a man for one action.

Internet is serious business.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 am
chapman-07
Who here thinks that it is completely discracefull that Chris Brown Beat up Rhianna and she went back to him. If you ask me he should be jailed. evil burning_eyes

well, it's hard to explain... love?  

Azirru

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 am
Azirru
chapman-07
Who here thinks that it is completely discracefull that Chris Brown Beat up Rhianna and she went back to him. If you ask me he should be jailed. evil burning_eyes

I'm sorry what? How the hell is his beating her an act of love? This isn't love in the least, he's an a*****e and she is unfortunately in a situation where she BELIEVES she loves him and is stuck in the relationship. Please for the love of God never call this kind of situation love, if there was any real love here it wouldn't happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 pm
I don´t know if that is really true, anyway I can´t believe he did that he should receive a big punishment 4 beatin rihanna like that.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

flavored pencils

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:42 pm
chris brown is such an a**, he should goto jail for what he did. pshhhh before any of this happened, i actually thought that he loved her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm
heh... that dead babies thing made me giggle whee  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 pm
She should drop him like a rock. If he beat her up once whos to say he won't do it again. Even with theripy  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:06 am
Sanzoskitsune
Azirru
chapman-07

I'm sorry what? How the hell is his beating her an act of love? This isn't love in the least, he's an a*****e and she is unfortunately in a situation where she BELIEVES she loves him and is stuck in the relationship. Please for the love of God never call this kind of situation love, if there was any real love here it wouldn't happen.

Fritzl says he loves his kids and he systematically raped some of them for other twenty years. These things just defy logic.

Everyone knows domestic abuse is a serious problem, they don't need it spelled out just because a famous lady got hit (a famous lady i'd never heard of before confused ).
Lynn is right, even if the guy gets good councilling then the relationship is too badly damaged. I think abusers can change but in a practical sense they are only given the chance to have other relationships in my opinion. Its never going to be the same between the abused and the abuser again.

Note: Saverio's trolling didn't work to full affect though, I smirked but i've still laughed much harder at much worse things.  

Zombie1429

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Disco_Bandit

Note: Saverio's trolling didn't work to full affect though, I smirked but i've still laughed much harder at much worse things.

Damn you people with a sense of humor! Ruining minutes of my day one post at a time.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff