No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
Random Rants and Such Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are sinking in a pool of pudding. Are you...
  Drowning?
  or Suffocating?
View Results

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:29 pm
Trust...

I am probably going to be getting into a lot of deep subjects now because I am having a really hard time with my life right now. If you want to know about, them pm. I won't tell you. Anyway...

Trust is something that, in our generation, you claim you grow up without. Everyone stabs you in the back. So you stop trying to trust people. Because once you get close to someone, and you think that they are the best person in the world, and no one can match them, they turn around on you and change. They don't act like your friend, and they don't listen to you. They just blab on about how much you've ruined everything. And they do it just to cover up the fact that they feel guilty. And that they know it's their fault. Then they send people after you.

And in the case where it is your fault, they avoid you. And then you are left all alone. And you try to act like it's ok, when really you're weeping inside. And you start to not trust yourself. You start to think that you're a disease that no one wants.

So the lesson that I have learned, is don't trust anyone, but work your best to be trusted. Because once you know that you are trusted, then you can work on trusting others. Then once you have that down, then you can work on trusting yourself. Because no matter what, you will always be the hardest person for yourself to trust. You know what you're thinking, and what you plan to do.

Trust; it takes years to build, and seconds to destroy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:40 pm
You will ALWAYS be able to trust me, no matter what happens to us. I promise I will never leave you for any girl or anything else. I say I love you, and I mean it. I don't throw the word around for fun with emptiness inside of it. The word is full like a glass of chocolate milk (yum. sorry, thirsty), and when I said you were going to call me when you wanted to ask a guy out, I didn't say one part. I really hope we are still together in 3 years, because I love you, I adore you, and I don't want to lose you. Never forget that those words mean something.

And just so you know, I am running away. But I am taking you with me. Also I am stealing Dylan's Camaro, but that's a different story.  

CypherCylus

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 pm
CypherCylus
You will ALWAYS be able to trust me, no matter what happens to us. I promise I will never leave you for any girl or anything else. I say I love you, and I mean it. I don't throw the word around for fun with emptiness inside of it. The word is full like a glass of chocolate milk (yum. sorry, thirsty), and when I said you were going to call me when you wanted to ask a guy out, I didn't say one part. I really hope we are still together in 3 years, because I love you, I adore you, and I don't want to lose you. Never forget that those words mean something.

And just so you know, I am running away. But I am taking you with me. Also I am stealing Dylan's Camaro, but that's a different story.

I know Dan. We have had this conversation about ten times now. I was talking about other people. And I love you too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm
Imperfections...

Imperfections in our lives and ourselves are the things that make everything beautiful. If everyone was perfect then we would all look alike, so you wouldn't see different things every day. So the sights in our lives would be boring. And if life was perfect, then nothing bad would happen, so there would be no excitement. Imagine if the world was perfect. We wouldn't have any way to express emotion. We wouldn't have tears, or smiles. And there would be nothing to brag about because everyone would be able to do everything perfectly. You wouldn't have a personality. You would be one with everyone else. There would be no difference between anyone. So imbrace your imperfections. Imbrace your weight, height, and everything that makes you different.

*curtain close*

Starstruck Rainbow

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:58 pm
Starstruck Rainbow
CypherCylus

I know Dan. We have had this conversation about ten times now. I was talking about other people. And I love you too.

Sorry lol. And I like the imperfections one it's cool. It's kind of what I was trying to say in my poem before it became cheesey lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:10 pm
Hey guess what!!! I really want to write my boyfriend a song. I have some lyrics in mind, but I need help with some guitar chords.  

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:36 am
There is no great without a bad...

This is more of a lovestruck girly freakout post, but oh well. I feel extremely special. Last night was our school's homecoming, and my boyfriend and I went together. We met up with some of our friends and stuff, just like everyone else, but it was freezing and raining lightly the whole time. The next part proves that I have the best boyfriend ever. Dan, if you don't want me telling people this. I will delete this, but for now, I'm too excited to care. So anyway, my boyfriend had this huge, warm, zip up hoodie on. So he wraps it around me (while he is still wearing it), with my arms tucked in between us, to keep me warm. And when I started freaking out that his hands were cold and I should warm them up, he said that he would rather have me warm, and him freezing his butt off than the other way around. I still warmed his hands up but oh well. I don't think anything could bring me down right now. I feel so special. AndI held back so many girly screams last night. However, I did wake up with a cold, and barely able to talk.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm
Just say it's ok...

I’ve learned to put on a smile and say it’s ok, so that people don’t worry about me. Because when people ask how you’re doing. They don’t really want an answer. They want you to say you’re fine, so that they can go with their days, not feeling guilty that they didn’t care. It’s better to just say that you’re ok. There are less complications, and your thoughts are kept to yourself, the way they were meant to be. If you tell everyone you’re fine and put on a smile, then no one will suspect that you’re not. Some might, but they won’t care.

Starstruck Rainbow

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:01 pm
I'm really sorry, I had to post this. So I took one of those ink blot personality tests online. These were my results. I'm laughing because they're totally not like me. I don't think they are anyway... *hmm*

According to our experts, your personality type is :
Buddhist Monk
Other people like you display these traits.
They are good in bed
They listen to Brittany Spears
They are lawyers
They have been abducted by aliens

Actually, the last one sounds like me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Arggghhhh!!!!

So I'm pissed now. I wrote this like seriously 2 page pondering thing on love and how much I love this guy, but I hit a wrong key on my keyboard, and it went to a different page, and I lost all of it. So now I will go pout in a corner and cry. I need a hug. Please give me hugs!

Starstruck Rainbow

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces