Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 pm
[Sariel + Luciat]

Xaki
Luciat had been wandering, straying from her family for a number of times now. Of course, who didn't as a foal? But today was actually the first time she had pemission to do so, having grown into a young adult.

She supposed that being the best part about being a young adult was actually having freedom. It wasn't that Onatah and Helios wasn't loving, but one always wished to make their own decisions.

"What a lovely area!" Luciat enthused, when she had reached her destination. She had heard that there was a lake around here, and she had set off for it tonight. It seemed as fortune was smiling upon her, since tonight was a clear night with no clouds in the sky. The stars were shining brightly, like jewels into the dark night, while a full moon was present. The light played off the surface of the water, making everything seem to glow. Even the fireflies, that were supposed to come out in the summer time. They hovered by the lake's edged, emphasizing how large the lake was. The glow also included Luciat and her own pale color, almost enhancing her looks with an air of ghostliness or the illusion of being ethereal.

Revien
Sariel took barely a glance at his surroundings, soft glow of his feathered legs shining brightly back at him from the waters surface and the many beads strewn across his body tinking together delicately as he continued at a steady gate.

The past few weeks had been blessedly free of the company of others. Letting his eyes shut for a fleeting moment Sariel took a deep breath, the nights air biting and cold. His tail swished behind him, sending fireflies scattering from his path as his thoughts wondered, only focusing his attention on his surroundings as a glow that certainly wasn't his own caught his eye.

He had spoken, or rather, thought too soon he mused as golden eyes settled on the mare a few paces off, her white coat positively glowing in the moons light. It wasn't often the stallion came across another at such a late hour and, he supposed, it wouldn't crush him to at least be cordial.

With that thought in mind Sariel approached the other, neck bowing softly. "Lovely evening," he paused a beat "I'm Sariel."

Xaki
Luciat was interrupted from her thoughts by the cordial voice that spoke from out of nowhere. The other stallions demeanor reminded her of someone that she knew. His ornaments were also..?

"Good evening." She said amusedly, turning around to fully face her visitor. Her windblow hair had fallen in tendrils around her face, her star speckled ribbon blew gently in the breeze."It's a pleasure to meet you." She returned the bow with her own, showing that she had grown up from a family with manner.

"My name is Luciat." She answered, stepping closer to him. She wasn't much of a shy mare when it came to meeting new people. That part of her personality was probably due to her uncles influence, smiling at Sariel. "May I ask what you're doing out at such a late hour?" Her thoughts seemed to echoe the older male, with a quizzical gleam. Regular soquili were normally not out during the middle of the night.. Luciat forgetting to include herself in that 'not normal' category.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 am
Sariels' family tree;
updatinglol

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 pm
working code. WIP

[center]
[color=#07283f]Welcome to the home of Revien and her soquili.

[img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/TeaSyndrome/syon.png[/img]

[b]Syon's Stats[/b]
Strength: 8%
Courage: 9%
Speed: 10%
Intelligence: 12%
Luck: 8%
Stamina: 8%

[img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/TeaSyndrome/Volbeat.png[/img]
[b]Volbeat's stats[/b]
Strength: 9%
Courage: 5%