Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Alexia's Plot Thread~ Sauda & Alistair! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 am
-Pokes her plots-
Sylar's have been updated now that he's lifemated!
:3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am
I can offer my newest girly up for sylar's foal plot.

User Image  

Yumitoko

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image

Maybe a fling for Winston.
I know she's not very special-looking or anything, but I think it'd maybe be fun for her to break in her RP legs.
^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:07 pm
Ah! Sorry for not responding!! Life got really busy again with college or such!

@Yumi: If you're still open for Rp with Sylar, with your foal, I'd be glad to! :D

@Angel: Winston isn't really up for actual breeding flings right now, but maybe a Rp fling that ends in their friendship?

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:49 am
User Image

If the part hasn't been taken, I think she would make for a good friend for Winston. The one that puts up with his 'nature'. She's very passive and submissive, pet like in nature, but she does have a voice and will speak her mind if it comes up. She's very loyal, And will always be there no matter what. XD I feel like it's a little hard to explain LOL aside from the idea of a unconditional love that a pet gives XD and it Helps her, because its her nature to just follow and give unconditionally.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:08 pm
I would like that! :D
She sounds like she'd be a great girly friend for Winston~
Would you like to set up a plot to go with their Rp, or just get straight to it?

-Loves plotting-
^_^;;

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:18 pm
Either or XD Though I sometimes feel like, plotting the RP a little helps it take the right direction without to much extra stuff XD

I feel that in this particular situation she's not the type to walk over and be "Lets be friends" They'd obviously have to meet, and he would have to be the one that will tell her she should go with him, or something similar, and she'll agree to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:43 pm
Hello Hello!

Just tossing my two cents in from stumbling in here, but I possibly have two girls that i'd get a kick out of rping with Winston. (who doesn't love a lovestruck boy?)

User Image

Minuet: She's a WIP. During her adolecent years she was a miserable little thing, too caught up in the dealings of her parents past and being the 'protector' of her....very special family. She's always been a strong individual and well spoken...if she doesn't like you she wont beat around the bush. Her family is a mixture of Angeni and Mutant, so she's comfortable around angeni as it is the norm for her.

Yet now that she's heading into her adulthood, she's maturing and letting go of her history as a controlling factor in her life...however she's always put off the thought of love and males since she believed no one would love a 'scary' creature like herself and she had obligations with her family. Yet now that her sisters have left her parents, and her parents are on their own little quest she's kinda wandering.

I think it would be fun to have her actually have to deal with someone who would fall for her. She would possibly believe he is a nut job, but someone who is sweet and kind to her could possibly have her woo'ing for the first time herself. It would completely be in her character to get jealous and leave if her own feelings had finally come out for someone....and i'd be open for a fling in which she would definately return with a irrate 'vengeance' of shorts for getting knocked up with a womanizer that she thought was some kind of Angelic prince. ;D

Its just an idea, since you did say that its not a priority, but Im pretty game for anything! I'd really love to explore her character more.

Secondly, I have Sapphire.

User Image

Sapphire has a pretty extensive plot to which while suffering from a family's mental curse, she overcomes this through a series of unfortunate events. If you desired more information I can link you to a picture which has an outline.

Yet long story short, there are three points in her life where I can see a benefit from possibly meeting Winston.

1) To spare her life from an evil agressor, she agrees to become his 'pet' of sorts. This was brought on by nearly getting her best friend killed from her mental curse since she just wasn't right in the head and then going on a soul searching quest. During under this master, she could meet Winston and the two could well, fall in love. However she knows she can't be with him due to her master would kill him, and she has to leave him. (perhaps something like the one who got away?)

2) After this chain of plots is done, she will meet Mindsend's Cuauhcoatl (as seen in my sig!) And will in a ways fall in love with him since he's so very nice to her and helps her get back on her feet/Possibly save her from her master to set her free. Upon learning about his love with an Usdia, she's so moved by the love that transends all else...that she agrees to be a surrogate for one of their breedings. It would be nice around this time if she could fall in love (even if nothing comes of it) Just to realize that all of her work paid off and she could be in a stable, healthy relationship. She more than Minuet would still be happy to be his friend even if it didn't work out.

3) Or if you were planning to do a fling and possibly have him maybe find one to stick with, I would offer her too since she would also have two breedings left. Sapphire is very trusting, and if he was still amoured by other mares but had sincerely promised she was the one, she could see past that without jealousy. Yet since you said you were revamping his bio that could be a misjudgement of character! xD;

All in all, Im pretty much open as I said before to anything! He's a character that has so much potential for fun that I need to get a piece of that however I can. XD Woo for Development! <3

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:32 pm
Winston is entered in the Lover's Rock for a Fling.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11808779&page=41

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:53 pm
AlexiaSilver
Ah! Sorry for not responding!! Life got really busy again with college or such!

@Yumi: If you're still open for Rp with Sylar, with your foal, I'd be glad to! :D

@Angel: Winston isn't really up for actual breeding flings right now, but maybe a Rp fling that ends in their friendship?

Ah 'tis fine! ^^

I'm having problems with my computer so the only way I can RP now is through PM. D:  

Yumitoko

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 am
Basket is up!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:34 pm
Alistair is all grown up. Though I'm still looking for foal Rp for him. <3  

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm