Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 pm
^^Psycha^^
Whats wrong about surgery, they look perfect after it stare from where do you think doctors live, we need surgeries
Um... actually they usually look FAKE after plastic surgery. Some people are okay with that and some people aren't. And not to be mean, but if this is your pitch line to get patients... its a weak a** pitch line.

I honestly wish I knew how to help you GRM but I've got no clue. The one thing though is I think is that areolas are the only thing that DEFINITELY require surgery.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 pm
@ GRM: I found a few sites regarding boob shrinkage. Most of them approached it as an exercise issue. The third seemed the most reputable to me. Anyway, maybe these will help?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_some_good_exercises_that_target_the_breast_area_and_make_them_smaller
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060923071912AAefTsl
http://www.aboardcertifiedplasticsurgeonresource.com/breast_reduction/excercises.html

@ Psycha: That seems like a really insensitive comment to me. Both girls said they don't want surgery, so let it go.

@ Kals: I have no idea... are they just genetically that big?  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm
Yup, genetically ginormous. It comes from my dad's side of the family... :S

You have to be careful using exercise to try and REDUCE breast size, as building up good pecs will make breasts appear larger.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 pm
Regarding exercise, I knew a girl in high school that insisted that jogging makes your boobs smaller. While it may be true to an extent (less fatty tissue), I think she was just trying make herself feel better for being flat.

Which is really too bad, I thought she was pretty as she was...  

124-C

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 pm
Did you voice that opinion, Tsuji? If not, then it was probably ignored. They can't read minds, you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:25 pm
Also, jogging can be painful if you're not relatively flat, no matter how supportive your undergarment claims to be.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Phaeton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:30 pm
^ In that case buy a good sports bra.

Also nowadays I hear they can fill up flatter tits with fat from another part of the body, similar to lip injections. ya know, it's just for those who prefer to avoid the silicone shell and saline implants.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:01 pm
There is no such thing as a good sports bra for anyone above a C cup. Nice try though. Sometimes you can find one in D or even DD, but they don't hold as well as an ordinary full support underwire bra.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:27 pm
@Erve — Are you kidding? xd

@Kals — Yeah, I can believe that it would be painful. I'd say I can imagine it, but... well, that's just not true.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:43 am
I consider myself lucky that my B's stay where I put them. That said, I can feel for girls with more boobage flapping around. My sister has D's and she refuses to run, jog, etc. sad  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:42 am
User Image

Looks like I have some chin ups and push ups to do.

Skipping hurts too! I may not have big boobs, but I have long boobs and they hurt when they go as far as they can up and down.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:35 am
There's only so much that can be done with exercise, though. It can reduce the amount of fat, but I read that if your glands are long, that your boobs will stay long because exercise won't affect the glands at all. Also, I have no idea whether breast-fed boobs are shrinkable.
That said, it seems that most sites recommend chest/pectoral exercise.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:04 am
I believe it may have been Tsuji that posted this a little while back. Since we were talking about bras I thought I'd repost it. It may not help for larger boobs but if its the sagging thats the problem this seems to make them perky too : D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:16 am
User Image

Ya that was posted already, and it looks like it could work. Though it also looks like what I try now. I wear shirts that have built in bras, so I get super support, but it's just fake. Once the shirt and bra are off they're flat and long. gonk
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:16 am
lol I hate to break it to you but you're not 16 anymore...

Tits are naturally saggy.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces