Gaia Avatar Change? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:35 am
I think it's the background-y items you use, Aretoo. Gives the impression of using lots of items.

That's actually why I don't use items that give me a background. >.> My avatars are busy enough already.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:49 am
I change mine....whenever I feel like it actually >.>
The only things that can be considered constants with my avi outfits are the zorro mask (which I only have off right now to be all festive and whatnot) and I suppose the little flaming turtle of destiny (this is the first time I've ever taken advantage of the EI glitch. Mostly because well...just look at him! He's so cute >w< ).

But yeah. Agreeing with everyone else, I love Ala's and Waku's and Silver's avis~ They are full of so much awesome that I will never be able to compare with ;_;

invisible-weirdo

Phaeton 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:19 pm
I change my avatar when I have an idea for a setup or am absolutely sick of a previous one. That said, the gaps can be months.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:16 pm
I don't believe I have gone longer than a week without changing mine. I enjoy playing dress-up.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Senryoske

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:00 am
I usually change mine when the mood strikes me. Which could be weeks or days or logins apart. Sometimes I have a plan most times I don't. But the eye patch (of some sort) is always there!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 am
I have no idea what kind of "style" my avi's have... ._.

I change my avi any time I feel like it, or am inspired. About every other day to a month at most. 3nodding Though I did go a year with no change, once... When I get an EI, I like to be creative by making an avi that has one of it's items every evolution. That's kinda how I work, I'll start with one item or colour or idea and expand from there. 3nodding

Lately though, having been involved in the Role Play What You're Wearing, I haven't changed my avi much... this is the most I've changed it in a couple weeks or so. XP I have so many ideas for purdy avis and I can't use them. D: It chafes. But oh well.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 am
Hehe yeah that role play is another reason my avi isn't changing much. I've found myself wanting to change avis then I remember oh yeah I have to keep the EI on and the RP.
Good thing the peep things just hides all of that. xd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I change my avi constantly, whether it be an original one or a cosplay or whatever strikes my mood I guess. Lately, I've been in the RP what your wearing thing too, though I have managed to squeeze a few costume changes in there too xd

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash