I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Dreams. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often can you remember your dreams out of a full 7 nights of sleep.
  1~2
  3~4
  5~7
  I never remember my dreams/Never have any.
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:45 pm
After your birthday party, I'll have one... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 pm
Senryoske
I remember dreams sometimes. Most of the ones I have are outragishly crazy. My friends all think my toothpaste is LSD laced or something. It's not, I just have weird dreams.

Sometimes They're just too weird to explain, but one time a polar bear attacked our car. Just ran out of a corn field and toppled the car right over. Too bad we live no where near the north pole and it was the middle of summer.

Sad thing is, that is probably the most normal dream I've ever had.

You know how people are always like, "People wake up before they die in dreams." (Well some people say it at least) I've died like 10 times in a row, without ever waking up. Makes me think I have a death wish or something.

holy s**t.... that's crazy. i love your dreams. they rock at life!

oh, && @ Steve: you already have at least one, but they refuse to fit around your wrist heart

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 pm
ASDFGHJKFLFYGFZDFLLAK

I'M NOT FAT. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 pm
i never said you were, just that your watches are for children 3nodding  

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:07 pm
No. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:29 am
I'd also like to bring up reoccurring dreams, Ive had one that I've had over and over for my entire like starting at 7. At a few year intervals.
The dream isn't very "crazy" but it goes like this.

There's some hooded lady following me in the woods.
That's it.
It will replay itself every few years.

But it will go on further
The most recent one, is she lifts up her hood and smiles at me.
and whats weird, is that's the entire dream, so its just hours of me walking in a forest being followed...  

Rage-Sensei

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:33 pm
I have a dream every month or two that something catastrophic happens, and that I'm forced to waste away while trying to survive in some hellish post-apocalyptic world.
I dunno.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:34 am
Well the last dream I had was pretty akward I dream with some friends of my university, its weird because I usually I dont dream with them I dream with my freinds or to be more exact ex class mates from High School, well the dream was that they were with my in my car(I dont have a car) and it was manual and I was driving to Wal Mart to buy the new Nintendo DSi and the new pokemon game,
Totally all lies to reality and dont have a car, I dont like driving and less manual, and I dont buy at wal mart not even my grocery shopping...weird weird...

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:44 am
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Well, A friend of mine has been having a reoccuring dream lately. Like several times a night.

He dreams that he gets married to someone who works at a local restaurant. Apparently, he knows her, but I've never met her.

Now, here's a little background info on this friend. I've talked to most of you about my friend Joe before, and he's the one with the dream. He has... commitment issues.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 pm
[>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

I keep having this really odd dream lately. I can't remember what it is, but it's like a story in my head that picks up again every night. It's creepy...

[/>{+:. Stephasaurus Rex .:+}<]

The Dinosaur Next Door

BlaqkWinter76

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:11 pm
Just because you don't recall seeing images in your head (even the faintest ones) doesn't mean that you don't dream.
In all reality, we all have dreams.

The subject fascinates me so much. mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm
I had a dream two nights ago that I was arguing with my boyfriend. He was trying to convince me that there was such a thing as a "soup burrito". I woke up saying, "You can have soup in a bread bowl, but that doesn't make it a burrito!!" xd I love my dreams  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Liltweet_gal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm
I had this really weird dream during the 2008 olympics. A few days before, i had gone to a restaurant with my family. In the dream, it was kind of like a restaurant set up, but it was a football feild stadium, and the stands were the restaurant. I mean, the restaurant went all around the whole area where the stands were. The olympics were out in the feild. I ordered some icecream, and it came in a styrofoam cup that was about a foot tall and 5 inches wide. I started to eat the icecream, and then i looked into the container and there was a dead frozen chiuaua with a purple and pink sweater vest in the cup. That was the weirdest dream i have ever had o.o;;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:36 pm
A few days I had a weird 3-part dream.

In part one I was walking along at night (in a set-up similar to what I imagined in Romeo and Juliet when Romeo & friends are going to the Capulet party) playing my DS, when I met two little kids who also had their DSs. When we got to the destination, which was a small room, we talked, and I gave the little girl my email address. I forget part two. sad

In the third part I had a friend, who had gone missing or something. It turned out that my friend was taking over Youtube (which in my dream had a physical manifestation as well as the internet form, as well as other functions) and we had to track him down. We eventually found out what he was doing and had to go through a little yet philosophically... profound adventure in the youtube-mall to fix the things he did... which I can't remember. After we finished whatever the procedure was, a video played on youtube (and in dream-world, in everyone's minds or something like that) that explained his intentions and what this meant to him. The video's images also delivered some kind of deeper message and everyone was touched, but before we could find exactly what happened to him (this was a pre-recorded message I believe) I woke up.  

TurtIe Tracks

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:41 pm
Whenever I remember my dreams they're always the same same nightmare every time without fail.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff